YOTTOY Productions, Inc. is a privately held and New York based company that has been dedicated to producing toys based on beloved children’s stories since 1995. Today YOTTOY is a leading toy source for the highest level of character product designs. According to their official description:
YOTTOY evolves brands into exclusive product lines that exceed style and value expectations, and encourage a special interaction between adults and children, as seen with Saks Fifth Avenue’s celebrated Yeti, Lady Gaga’s Workshop at Barneys NY, and Ludwig Bemelmans’ Madeline at The New York Historical Society. YOTTOY’s current collection features over 150 styles of beloved book and entertainment properties ranging from timeless classics, including Paddington Bear, Babar, Madeline, and The Little Prince, to contemporary favorites such as Mo Willems, Poodlena, and Little Blue Truck. YOTTOY styles can be found at specialty stores, museums, boutiques, bookstores, department stores, gift stores and online.
YOTTOY is also a presence at the New York Toy Fair and this year the award-winning company is happy to announce that they have several new products slated for release in 2016. The new toys perfectly capture the fun and wonder of childhood and many will be making their debuts this spring. “We’re so excited to unveil our newest soft toys, figurines, board books, and accessories for these standout children’s brands, perpetual favorites among kids and families everywhere,” said Kate Karcher Clark, President and Founder, YOTTOY. “Each YOTTOY offering is designed to encourage interactive, intergenerational play, bringing big smiles to kids who may be discovering these classics for the first time as well as parents and other adults who warmly remember them from their own childhood.”
Among the new items for sale are:
• The Little Prince Figurine in Gift Box–The 4″ Little Prince Figurine is a charming collector’s item for all generations. The brand-new figurine brings the petite prince to life with an endearing expression, soft colors and simple design. It retails for $13.
• The Little Prince & Fox Soft Toy Pair— Dressed in his classic green jumpsuit with red grosgrain ribbon belt and soft fleece scarf, The Little Prince 12” plush comes complete with wise Fox by his side! It is priced at $27.
• Mo Willems Bus Soft Toy–With embroidered details that include character profiles along with headlights, taillights, grills and shiny bumpers, the super soft new toy will have kids singing the familiar tune of their favorite Pigeon, “LET ME HAVE THE BUS!” It retails for $28.
• Mo Willems Elephant & Piggie Finger Puppets–Elephant and Piggie take playtime to the next level as fun-sized finger puppets that spark imagination and creative play. They retail for $12.50.
• Mo Willems Elephant & Piggie Bookends–The new Elephant and Piggie Bookends combine function and colorful style via this set of handcrafted bookends that retail for $28.
• Sleepy Time Paddington Bear–Dressed in custom-printed pajamas with hand-stitched felt buttons and fluffy slippers, Sleepy Time Paddington is ready for bed! Kids can give this lovable friend a big “bear” hug goodnight and he begins to gently snore! Complete with his “Please look after this bear” tag and red velvet hat, Sleepy Time Paddington will make for sweet dreams for the whole family! He retails for $25.
• My Friend Corduroy Bear Soft Toy–Inspired by Don Freeman’s classic Corduroy books, this cuddly Corduroy has the softest fur and lots of different fun textures. Featuring his signature green overalls and all hand-embroidered details, My Friend Corduroy is the perfect pal for all ages! Suggested retail price is $21.
• Eloise Tea Set– Featuring images of Eloise, her dog Weenie, pet turtle Skiperdee, and Nanny, the complete pink 12-piece set fits securely inside a sturdy take-along paperboard suitcase, allowing young fans to arrange impromptu tea parties, at tea time or anytime! Suggested retail price is $22.
In addition to its debut soft toys, YOTTOY will present a whole new assortment of beautiful board and hardcover books, including Eloise (valued at $18); the story of Paddington Bear (priced at $8.00); Counting in the Garden (retailing for $11.50) by acclaimed designer Kim Parker; the 60th anniversary edition of the doggone lovable Harry the Dirty Dog (priced at $11.50), and Poodlena (retailing for $9.50), the tale of a proper pooch who soon realizes that playing with her peers is just as much fun as primping! To learn more, visit the official YOTTOY website.