In celebration of winter season, the Dorchester Collection of hotels has a great deal for guests who want to spend more time relaxing.
Each participating hotel is providing a complimentary night within any of its European and North American properties when three or more consecutive nights are booked. Here’s a look at some of the hotels from Beverly Hills to Paris for travelers who book by Feb. 29, 2016 and travel through April 3, 2016.
• The Dorchester, London – One of the world’s most iconic hotels, The Dorchester is a favorite of celebrities, world leaders, royalty and high society and offers a spa, Michelin-starred cuisine and afternoon tea. Rates start at approximately $540 per person.
• 45 Park Lane, London – A luxury hotel just steps away from sister hotel, The Dorchester. Each of the spacious rooms and suites offers views of Hyde Park, including the spectacular Penthouse Suite with its panoramic views of London. The hotel is also home to CUT at 45 Park Lane –Wolfgang Puck’s debut restaurant in Europe. Rates begin at approximately $593.
• Coworth Park, Ascot, UK – A country house hotel and spa just a short drive from central London and Heathrow Airport. Set in 240 acres of parkland on the borders of Windsor Great Park, Coworth Park blends the warmth and comfort of a traditional country house hotel with an eccentric spirit. Rates start at approximately $310.
• Le Meurice, Paris – With views of the nearby Tuileries Garden, Le Meurice has been ranked among the most elegant hotels in the world. Le Meurice embodies the perfect French palace hotel and remains one of the most beautiful and luxurious addresses in Paris. Rates begin at approximately $756.
• Hôtel Plaza Athénée, Paris – Since opening in 1913, Hôtel Plaza Athénée has been the choice of celebrities wishing to experience the energy and elegance of this unique city. The hotel is located on the prestigious avenue Montaigne, home of Parisian haute couture with exclusive labels such as Dior, Chanel and Valentino. Near the Eiffel Tower and River Seine in the heart of the Triangle d’Or. Rates start at approximately $924.
• Le Richemond, Geneva – Located on the shores of Lake Geneva, overlooking Jardin Brunswick, at the heart of a city. Founded in 1875 by the Armleder family, Le Richemond is synonymous with peerless comfort and luxury. Rates begin at approximately $538.
• Hotel Principe di Savoia, Milan – Dominating the Piazza della Repubblica, this landmark neoclassical building has been the natural home for international travellers and cosmopolitan society since the 1920s. Rates starts at approximately $408.
• The Beverly Hills Hotel, Beverly Hills – Known as the ‘Pink Palace’, The Beverly Hills Hotel is the place to see and be seen in Los Angeles. For the past one hundred years, Hollywood stars have enjoyed the timeless glamour of this dramatically beautiful setting, attracted by the relaxed resort-feel and seamless service. Stay in a secluded private bungalow, relax by the pool and socialize at the legendary Polo Lounge. Rates start at approximately $665.
• Hotel Bel-Air, Los Angeles – Located in 12 acres of landscaped gardens, this newly-refurbished exclusive oasis is where the rich and famous go to hide. Just minutes from Los Angeles’ most popular attractions, Hotel Bel-Air is regarded as one of the most beautiful and romantic hotels in the world. Rates start at approximately $645.