Why low-budget shoppers are flocking to Nordstrom Rack is unbelievable sale prices with reductions of up to 75% off. For too long, low and mid-range shoppers have been fearful to even look at Nordstrom, knowing that most pieces would be way beyond their budgets. There is no denying that there are pricy items at Nordstrom. You can pay $395 for a Nordstrom Signature and Caroline Issa silk twill sleeveless tie neck blouse and as much as $3.295 for a Burberry Prorsum stripe and floral tie dye print lace dress. Yet, there is another side to Nordstrom. Shop Nordstrom’s women’s clothing sale to find Halogen woven hem layered look sweaters for $16.90, Nordstrom Lingerie two-way plus size seamless tanks for $18.76 and a BP side slit tank for only $16.80. You’ll shop the name, wear the fame, and be amazed at what your shopping dollars can buy.
For a corporate look that transitions easily through changeable spring weather, pair a blue-black highline print woven hem layered look sweater with lightweight black leggings. The top frames your face with a round neckline and falls to below the waist in a softly fitted, curve enhancing style. Just below the hem is a softly shirred layer of blue and black chevron print, giving this classic piece a new dimension in style. Easy to wear and flattering to all figure types, it’s sure to be an office favorite. Elevate your style with black ankle-strap sandals and carry a Michael Kors smooth blue leather handbag.
On the weekend, pair a Free People ‘Before Dawn’ surplice top with cutoff denim shorts. Done in a soft, airy fabric, the top features long full sleeves and an eye-catching mélange of geometric patterns and coordinating stripes. Easy to wear and perfect for warm summer Saturdays, this versatile duo is ready to go wherever your weekend takes you. Dress it up with high bone pumps or down with comfortable strappy tan sandals. Carry a Phase 3 tasseled large zip hobo for a touch of Boho chic. Slip on oversized tortoiseshell sunglasses for shopping, sightseeing, running errands or spending time with friends. More affordable styles you may want to shop feature:
- Bobeau long cardigans (Was: $58) $20.30
- Bobeau one-button fleece wrap cardigans (Was: $58) $39.90
- BB Dakota ‘Renley’ lace fit and flare dresses (Was: $88) $58.96
- Leith lace trim slip dresses (Was: $64) $38.40
- Halogen three quarter sleeve cardigans (Was: $46) $16.10
- Zella ‘Live In’ slim fit leggings (Was: $58) $34.80
- Dear Moon embellished V-back gowns (Was: $92) $55.20
- Missguided stripe detail lace sheath dresses (Was: $82) $49.20
- a. drea sequin strapless skater dresses (Was: $88) $52.80
- BP. oversize shirts (Was: $48) $28.80
- Socialite print ruffle hem shift dresses (Was: $48) $28.80
- BP. split back sleeveless tops (Was: $44) $26.40
To see the complete selection of sales or to place an order online visit Nordstrom Rack. Stores are located at 278 Harbison Blvd. in Columbia, 9563 South Blvd. in Charlotte and 1025 Woodruff Rd. in Greenville.
As always, maximize your style and minimize your spending.