Dubai is one of the most populous cities in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Sheikh Maktoum bin Butti Al-Maktoum, a strong ruler of the United Arab Emirates took the initiative to establish Dubai formally in the year 1833 on 9th June. Since then, it has become one of the best business centers of the Middle East and the Persian Gulf region. Dubai is a global city with strengths in the trade, entertainment, media and education.
Dubai has become one of the best tourist destinations for its major attractions including outstanding shopping malls, quality hotels and unique cuisine. The beautiful beaches of Dubai attract visitors from all over the world. Plan a trip to Dubai for exploring the Dubai Mall, Palm Islands, Wild Wadi Water Park, Dubai Creek, Dubai Museum, Dubai World Trade Center, The Dubai Fountain, Palm Jumeirah and Jumeirah Beach.
Visiting Dubai is worthwhile because it comprises theme parks, architectural landmarks, heritage and museums and many other prominent attractions.
Weather of Dubai
Dubai experiences extreme hot and windy weather in the summer season with an average temperature of 42 degrees Celsius. The summers of Dubai are known for its high level of humidity with a highest recorded temperature of 48.5 degree Celsius. It has a hot desert climate with sunny days and warm winters. Unpredictable & short rainfall of 250 mm per year is very common in this beautiful place of Middle East.
June to September is the summer season of Dubai and is considered as the worst weather of the year with maximum humidity level and with an average day time temperature of over 40 degree Celsius. On the other hand, January to March is the winter season of Dubai with comfortable and pleasant weather. Therefore, it is an ideal time for experiencing the beauty of the city. It receives maximum rainfall from December to March with 20 degree centigrade as minimum temperature and 30 degree centigrade as the maximum.
When to fly to Dubai
You can plan a trip to Dubai with your family members and friends at any season of the year because the days of this lovely city are usually sunny throughout the year. But if you want to make your trip memorable by experiencing the beauty of the city, then it is better to book your tickets especially in the winter season that is from the month of January to March.
You can explore the beautiful parks, beaches, attractive shopping malls and many other major attractions of the city in the winter season. You can get rid of the scorching heat by making a trip to Dubai in the winter season that is from October to April. The best time to visit Dubai is from the month of November to March because of its lovely weather and moderate temperature. If you just love to shop, then visit Dubai in January and February. Shopping festivals of Dubai are usually help in these months of the year.
Dubai Transport from the airport
Dubai International Airport is the one of the world’s busiest airports. It is considered as the main airport of Dubai because it can handle a huge number of international passengers. Taxis and metered cabs are the popular and fastest ways of getting to and from the airport. Inter-terminal shuttle bus services are available 24*7 for making the journey of the passengers convenient.
You can also rent a car from a certified car rental company from Dubai International Airport for reaching your destination. This is considered as one of the fastest yet cost effective ways of getting to and from the Dubai International Airport.
Getting Around Dubai
One of the most economical ways of travelling in Dubai is by driving a car. Various modes of public transportation like trains, taxis, shuttles and buses are available in Dubai for giving the maximum comfort level to the visitors while travelling in the entire city. The Dubai metro trains running at 10 minute intervals are one of the most advanced ways of getting around the city with cheap rates of tickets.
A water bus also known as commuter boat enhances water transport of Dubai. It is a watercraft which is used to provide public transport. Cars and buses are the most popular modes of transportation of Dubai.
Best things to do in Dubai
- Planning a trip to Dubai? Well then, visiting The Dubai Mall is a must for you. It is the world’s largest shopping mall with 1,200 shops. Through Doha Street, the visitors can easily reach this luxurious shopping mall.
- Must explore The Palm Islands in Dubai. These are basically two artificial islands which are uniquely constructed in the shape of palm trees.
- Dubai is famous for its theme and amusement parks. Wild Wadi Water Park is a beautiful outdoor water park which is situated in Jumeirah, a coastal residential area in Dubai.
- Jumeirah Beach is a beautiful white sand beach of Dubai. Al-Mamzar Beach Park and Jebel Ali Beach Russian Beach, Kite Beach and Ghantoot Beach are some of the lovely beaches which are ‘must-visit’ while planning a trip to Dubai.
- Dubai is considered a leading commercial hub in the world because of its world famous business complex, Dubai World Trade Center. This business complex comprises eight exhibition halls and many other residential apartments.
- While planning a trip to Dubai, you can’t miss The Dubai Fountain. It is one of the world’s largest choreographed systems with unique light and sound performance.
Explore the kaleidoscope attractions of Dubai starting from beautiful fountains to sultry desert!