Yes, Victoria’s Secret 20th Fashion Show is here! The world’s most celebrated runway will be aired today at 10pm on the CBS Television Network.
This year the show was recorded in New York City- following London in 2014-bringing back their most acclaimed “ANGELS”, models Adriana Lima, Alessandra Amborsio, Behati Prinsloo, Candice Swanepoel, Lily Aldridge, Sara Sampaio and so many more will be gracing the stage. This will be another production we don’t want to miss!
The VS Fashion Show has become a global phenomenon, viewed in more than 180 countries around the world. Since it debuted in New York City, in 1995, it has taken place in glamorous cities around the globe; Cannes, Los Angeles, Miami (we are praying for another year here!) and London. But before we get too comfortable on our couch to watch the show, let us add extra fun by sharing a few Beauty Secrets and factoids from behind the scenes…
Makeup: This year VS’s lead makeup artist Dick Page picked a special makeup for the ANGELS runway featuring sultry coppery eyes, rosy bronzed cheeks and a balmy “nude” pout (no pun intended).
Hair: The lead hair stylist Akki picked sexy and tousled waves created using Victoria’s Secret Hair products and the Beachwaver® curling iron for a glossy, polished and effortless runway look. (Images # 7,8,9,10,11 & 12).
Body: Luminous skin is essential to the Victoria’s Secret Angel runway look, which was achieved by using the Victoria’s Secret Body Care Collection. (Images # 3,4,5,& 6).
Perfumes: Rumor has it that the ultimate runway fragrance was the new Victoria’s Secret “Dark Angel” Eau de Parfum, and its signature “Victoria’s Secret Bombshell Luxe” Eau de Partum is runway ready with a new limited-edition bottle for Holiday 2015, encrusted with 78 Swarovski crystals! (Images # 1 & 2).
– The Runway this year featured 47 models, 75 runway looks and over 2,000 guests.
– 46 Pairs of Angel Wings were featured, the most ever created for the runway.
– $2 Million Fireworks Fantasy Bra, designed by Mouawad jewelers on the new Very Sexy Flirt Bra, was worn by Lily Aldridge during the Fireworks section of the show. The Fantasy Bra and matching Belt were adorned with over 6,500 precious gems, including diamonds, blue topaz, yellow sapphires and pink quartz, all stunningly set in 18-karat gold.
– The Fireworks Swarovski look worn by Martha Hunt has over 120,000 Swarovski crystals on it.
Some More of Victoria’s Secret Runway
Want to know more?
This is the first year Victoria’s Secret features led lights for the runway show.
– 11 Hand-painted wings were featured in this year’s show.
– The Angels walking in this year’s show have a combined total of over 88M
– Fans can now follow the backstage and behind the scenes action on Victoria’s Secret own Snapchat.