Tommy John announced that it has released its re-engineered, best-selling 360 Sport collection. Featuring a Quick Draw® Fly which gives men quicker bathroom access and a smartphone pocket for music, 360 Sport aims to upgrade men’s gym apparel with a dual performance underwear that can be worn from work to working out.
“Men are light years behind women when it comes to dressing for the gym. Wearing cotton underwear to the gym is like a woman wearing her everyday bra to work out in.” said Tommy John Founder, Tom Patterson. “Now men no longer have to wear two different pairs of underwear on gym days and they don’t have to be an athlete or a trainer to enjoy the performance benefits of 360 Sport.”
Tommy John’s 360 Sport performance underwear utilizes a proprietary 360-degree stretch fabric to prevent the leg bands from riding up and bunching during movement, while providing a comfortable, full range of motion. Built-in mesh cooling zones cool the body as it heats up, while using anti-odor technology in the fabric.
The 360 Sport underwear is available in 2 styles; Boxer Brief ($34), Trunk ($31)
• Quick Draw Fly®- Horizontal fly for quick access when nature calls
• Contour Pouch- Unmatched support, secure comfort, and lift
• 360 Degree Stretch- Moves with body in all directions to prevent riding up
• Zoned Ventilation-Targeted mesh zones to wick, cool, and keep you dry during intense activity
• Utility Pocket- Stash pocket for ID, keys, cash, cell phone, etc.
• Anti-microbial + Anti-odor Technology- Prevents the growth of odor causing molecules
• Stay Put Waistband- Won’t roll or leave marks
All Tommy John products can be found at Nordstrom, over 100 premium men’s stores, and online at https://www.tommyjohn.com/
About Tommy John
Founder, Tom Patterson, is a former medical salesman. In 2008, with no prior experience in the fashion industry, he decided to find solutions for himself with his undergarments and Tommy John was born. Tommy John is the company committed to addressing the real problems men have with their undergarments. The first successful product launched by Tommy John was a patented undershirt that stays tucked in, while eliminating excess fabric. Over time the company added underwear, socks, T-shirts and loungewear to its offerings. Each product contains proprietary fabrics, innovative fit and functionality that eliminate unnecessary adjustments, discomfort, untucking and bunching.