The Wendy Williams Show has partnered with Burlington Coat Factory to reward deserving women with spring closet makeovers. If you’re recently divorced or have been single for over three years and don’t have a clue about dating, if you’ve lost a significant amount of weight, if you’re a college graduate starting a new career or a stay-at-home mom who’s returning to work, share your story for a chance to win. Burlington Coat Factory has an amazing selection of new spring styles, designer collections, handbags and accessories to makeover your entire closet, elevate your self esteem and give you a fresh start. Click here to tell your story and have a chance to win.
Women entering or re-entering the work force will be off to a great start in a soft white shell, a black pencil skirt by Tahari and a coordinating one-button blazer. The blazer features classic styling, buttons at the cuffs and a back vent. Gently fitted with padded shoulders, it assures you of a polished, professional look. Easy to wear and flattering to all figure types, this dynamic duo transitions effortlessly into spring and beyond. Slip on classic beige pumps and wear only a short, delicate gold chain necklace for the best effect. Carry a beige satchel to slip under your desk and to carry with you as you take your first step up the corporate ladder.
If you receive an invitation to dinner and a concert, make an impression in black lace panel social dress. Fitted through the bodice, it gently nips your waist and flares gracefully over the hip to knee length. The dress features panels of black lace that reveal a nude lining, showing the lace to its best advantage and giving it just the right amount of flirt-appeal. Add height with strappy caged stiletto booties and wear tiny rhinestone earrings to add just a touch of glitter. Carry a tiny black wristlet for the bare necessities. More new styles you may want to add to your wardrobe feature:
- Polka-dot pintuck dresses with belts by MSK $24.99 (Compare at $39.99)
- Surplice chiffon dresses by JBS $24.99 (Compare at $39.99)
- Paisley print tunic with tie belts by Stem & Vine $14.99 (Compare at $25)
- Floral silhouette ruched sleeve blouses by Premise $12.99 (Compare at $24.99)
- Beaded maxi dresses with crochet by Meet U Magic $19.99 (Compare at $29.99)
- Floral scuba knit dresses by RMLL $24.99 (Compare at $34.99)
- Belted shirt dresses by Sharagano $29.99 (Compare at $39.99)
- Sleeveless lace dresses with chiffon overlay by Sandra Darren $34.99 (Compare at $49.99)
- Print inset sleeveless sheath dresses by London Times $29.99 (Compare at $39.99)
- Short sleeve scoop neck tops by Grace $12.99 (Compare at $29.99)
To see Burlington Coat Factory’s complete selection of new spring arrivals or to place an order online, please visit Burlington Coat Factory. Burlington Coat Factory is located at 302 Bush River Rd. and at 7201 Two Notch Rd. in Columbia.
As always, maximize your style and minimize your spending.