Season 10 of “The Voice” continued on Monday, with nine more battle rounds featuring 18 hopeful singers fighting to advance to the third phase of the NBC singing competition. Only 11 of them made it through to the knockout rounds. If you missed any of the episode, continue reading to find links to watch all of the performances as well as a few facts about Monday’s episode that you might not know.
1. Team Blake: Adam Wakefield vs. Jared Harder, “Can’t You See”
Winner: Adam Wakefield
Eliminated: Jared Harder
2. Team Pharrell: Emily Keener vs. Jonathan Bach, “Explosions”
Winner: Emily Keener
Eliminated: Jonathan Bach
3. Team Christina: Daniel Passino vs. Kristen Marie, “Turning Tables”
Winner: Daniel Passino
Eliminated: Kristen Marie
4. Team Pharrell: Moushumi vs. Jonathan Hutcherson, “Photograph”
Eliminated: Jonathan Hutcherson
5. Team Adam: Katherine Ho vs. Lily Green, “Lovefool”
Winner: Katherine Ho
Eliminated: Lily Green
6. Team Blake: Angie Keilhauer vs. Teresa Guidry, “Backseat of a Greyhound Bus”
Winner: Angie Keilhauer
Eliminated: Teresa Guidry
7. Team Pharrell: Abby Celso vs. Brian Nhira, “Sugar”
Winner: Abby Celso
Steal: Brian Nhira to Team Adam
8. Team Adam: Caroline Burns vs. Mike Schiavo, “Like I’m Gonna Lose You”
Winner: Caroline Burns
Eliminated: Mike Schiavo
9. Team Christina: Alisan Porter vs. Lacy Mandigo, “California Dreamin'”
Winner: Alisan Porter
Steal: Lacy Mandigo to Team Blake
By The Numbers:
The episode’s final battle was leaked on YouTube prior to broadcast; in three episodes including battle rounds, two of them have had their last battles leaked on YouTube.
All three episodes have ended in battles with steals.
Katherine Ho and Lily Green have had both their blind auditions and battle round performance montaged. That is not the first time that an artist has been montaged in more than one round of competition. One major example was Team Adam’s Adanna Duru, who later went on to more exposure on “The Voice’s” competitor, FOX’s “American Idol.”
Team Pharrell’s battle over “Sugar” is not the first time a Maroon 5 song has been covered by someone not on Team Adam. The band’s songs have been popular on the show, most notably when Season 3 winner Cassadee Pope gave a much different rendition of “Payphone.”
After tonight’s episode, the only coach with a steal remaining is Christina Aguilera.
“The Voice” continues Tuesday at 8 p.m. on NBC.