A watch is one of the simplest yet extremely useful inventions ever made by human beings. It is not only a utility device that keeps us aware of the date and time, but it is also a style statement for many. It is important to choose the perfect watch that matches your personality and look. There are several types of watches available, and not all of them are suitable for everyone. Some people look good with watches with a metallic band, while some can carry funky, colorful watches with élan. To identify your perfect watch, you need to be aware of the type of watches available in the market:
British companies Orsto Ltd are disrupting the wrist watch and wearable technology industry with their new range of premium Analog Smart Watches. ORSTO have just launched their GB101 and GB201 British Analog Smart Watches, which are a sophisticated hybrid of a traditional quartz watch, a fitness/sports watch, and a smart watch. Over the next 2 months ORSTO are rolling out 16 desirable British beautifully designed and crafted Analog Smart watch models. ORSTO have been designing and developing smart watches for a few years now and have unrivalled R&D experience of wrist based wearable’s which includes: simple (no display) Tracking devices, Quartz analog watches, Bluetooth (touch screen) smart watches and Android stand-alone (touch screen) smart watches.
Major Improvement was required in the following 7 Key Areas, before the majority of people looking for their next wrist watch would even consider investing in and using a wrist watch with smart functionality (smart watch):
1. Appearance. In most people’s minds a wrist watch is not just a tool, it is a piece of jewellery and fashion item or fashion statement. ORSTO Analog Smart Watches are an intelligent smart tool within a beautifully crafted, desirable and fashionable British traditional watch.
2. Battery life. 1 day or even several days is just NOT acceptable for a traditional watch, tracking (fitness) watch, or a smart watch. ORSTO Analog Smart Watches run for approx. 2 ½ years for timekeeping and 7 months for smart functions without the need for recharging or changing batteries.
3. Easy of use. ORSTO Analog Smart Watches have 2 LCD Displays. An Information window and a Menu window and the smart functions are controlled with 4 Press Buttons which are super easy to use, even when moving (walking, running etc). In fact you do not even have to look down as you use them, making life with a smart watch easier, more convenient and safer.
4. Time keeping. ORSTO Analog Smart Watches have a quartz movement with traditional physical watch hands and also a digital time and date, both of which remain on and glance-able all of the time.
5. Outdoor use. ORSTO Analog Smart Watches have a choice of either Positive or Negative LCD displays. Both of which can be seen perfectly in super bright direct sunlight.
6. Water resistance. ORSTO Analog Smart Watches are designed and built in the same way as the very best of British and Swiss traditional waterproof wrist watches since the 19th Century, with meticulous machining of the watch cases, rubber sealed pushers, crowns and ‘screw closed ‘bases. The ORSTO 100, 200 and 300 ranges are 100M/330FT water resistant and the 400 range is 200 Metres/660 FT water resistant.
7. Value for money. ORSTO Analog Smart Watches are British designed and crafted wrist watches machined from solid stainless steel and like all specialist British watches will remain in good working order, enjoyed and cherished for many years to come and also actually increase in value.
Separately, the race to commercialize such an interactive gadget with unique features is eminent as combined efforts from manufacturers worldwide do indicate the fact that globally in 2016 smart watches are expected to be sold in millions. Hence, these devices are likely to follow the suit of smart phones and can be expected to become a supplementary option for tech-savvy individuals looking out for portability and convenience in their personal gadgets.