The local venues need the support also, without them opening their doors to the musicians there would be no $5.00 cover charges for 10 bands playing, great food and drink prices, most of all there would be no place to go see these talented musicians play. Take the chance on seeing a great show, having some great food and drinks and meeting a musician that someday will be performing in front of thousands of people.
“The GERG SHOW” every week on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7 – 9 pm EDT/EST (-5 GMT) 4 – 6 pm PDT/PST, Indie Scene Radio station owner, program director and Host DJ, Gerg Anidem, hosts his LIVE show introducing new independent music artists from around the globe every week! The station streams at 320K for THE BEST audio stream on the internet 24/7/365! Turn it up!
The Ed Tyll show – Loyal listeners have enjoyed Ed Tyll on WABC New York, KABC Los Angeles, WLUP Chicago, WTKS Orlando, WBT Charlotte, WKRK Detroit, WWDB Philadelphia, KYNG Dallas, WORC Boston, WINZ Miami, KSDO San Diego, KQBZ Seattle, KTRS St.Louis, KOTK Portland, KNST Las Vegas, WGST Atlanta, CNN, FOX, ABC, NBC, CBS, TV 56 Merrillville, News Max, China Central News, Starcom Radio Network and other great Radio TV and Live Stream outlets. Ed Tyll is one of the biggest advocates of local musicians.
Thursday March 17, 2016 – Happy St Patty’s Day – Wear your green today!
- St Patrick’s Day 2016 – Shamrock Pub and Grill210 Meadow St, Waterbury, Connecticut 06702 – The Shamrock will be open by 9:00am on Thursday St. Patrick’s Day serving corned beef all day along with the rest of our IRISH menu. Other Specials for the day , $5.00 20 oz Guinness $4:00 Bud and Bud Light aluminum bottles
- The Thunderhead St.Pattys Day Thursday night house party Featuring Interview with Demon Boy – 5 pm – Join The Thunderhead Show for The St. Patty`s Day Thursday night House Party Featuring an awesome Interview @ 7:00 pm With Demon Boy From NYC ,Will Be World Premier of Fly On The Wall video release !!!! Tune in and Crank It Up www.mdu.rocks
- St Paddy’s at The Nuddy…. With McPedro O’Gala – 5pm – The Nuddy Bar and Grill
367 Main St, Poughkeepsie, New York 12601- Everyone is Irish on St Patrick’s Day. Drink specials and GREAT FOOD. Pedro will be spinning your favorite OLD SCHOOL ROCK-N-DANCE. Plus gonna get a little IRISH ;)
- Thursday ACOUSTIC Open Mic – 8 pm – 11 pm – Cornerstone 1234 Yonkers Ave, Yonkers, New York 10704 – Every Thursday 8pm-11pm!… an ACOUSTIC open mic w/ no backline so Drummers/Percussionists that feel like stopping by bring a cajón, a djembe, etc… Poetry, comedy, a cappella & etc. are all welcome! Stop by & sign the list! Do 2 or 3 songs or about 10-14 minutes. If the list is small you can come back up & do more if you’d like…BAR ONLY so 21+ years of age to participate.
- St. Patty’s Day at Chicago Sam’s, 5 pm – 51-14 Shunpike Rd, Cromwell, CT 06416 – Get your green on and meet us at Chicago Sam’s for a St. Patty’s Party starting at 5pm!!
- Meat Loaf live – 7 pm – The Paramount 370 New York Ave, Huntington, New York 11743 – Meat Loaf puts on a great performance. Get out there and check him out.
- Cafe 9 Saint Patrick’s Day Extravaganza Featuring: Pat Stone & The Dirty Boots // Justin Chadbourne // Tracy Jo & The Toads at Cafe 9 – 9 pm – 250 State St, New Haven, Connecticut 06510 –
Friday March 18, 2016
- DP acoustic at Yolo Bistro! – 260 North Rd, Poughkeepsie, New York 12601 – First time at Yolo Bistro – they want to invite all their Hudson Valley friends to come hang with them for a great night of food and music!
- Siksay Band at Slainte’s – 9 pm – Slainte’s 1221 New Haven Rd, Naugatuck, Connecticut 06770
Saturday March 19, 2016
- An evening for Samantha – 5 pm – Orange Ale House Grille and Burger Bar
517 Boston Post Rd, Orange, Connecticut 06477 – 23 year old Samantha Vezina, was recently diagnosed with Hodgkin’s lymphoma.
Samantha works full time and has to step away from her regular rountine for 6 months for chemotherapy and treatment. Samantha is a vibrant, young lady with a strong core, she is a fighter. I have known Samantha and her family for many, many years, they are proud people and appreciate any and all support. *Please join Sam and her family for a night of music, well wishes, raffles and fun! $30.00 per person at the door.
Buffet bar food, Live classic Rock and Roll: www.facebook.com/dirtywaterdogs
- Touring Titan’s And Philly Favorites! – 7 pm – The Tusk 430 South St ( Upstairs), Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19147 – Another Fantastic night of Heavy Metal at The Tusk at Woolly Mammoth! Awesome Philly bands Alustrium, Ämnivór, and Mesmeria host Connecticut’s Dream of Scipio and Acius! Be sure you don’t miss this awesome night of music and a chance to support some badass touring bands! Ages 21+ Cover $10
- Alleyway handjobs show! Cooks Cafe – 7:30 pm Cook’s Cafe 203 Church St, Naugatuck, Connecticut 06770 – 21+ $5
8 – 8:40 Paragon Theorem
9 – 9:40 Vision Within
10 – 10:40 Vespera
11 – 12:00 Falling Further
12:15 – Crossing Rubicon
Posidemic ‘Ntertainment Presents: “Saint Patrick’s Day Massacre” – 8 pm – Allstars Rock Bar 119 Spencer St, Manchester, Connecticut 06040 – Join us for our first ever “Saint Patrick’s Day Massacre” at All-Stars Rock Bar in Manchester, CT! Tickets are only $5 and this is a 21+ show!
Kings Of Nothing
Our Own Destruction
& Sever The Drama
Sunday March 20, 2016
- Acoustic DizzyFish@Stonebridge Sunday Game Night – 7:30 pm – Stonebridge Rest
50 Daniel St, Milford, Connecticut 06460
If you would like articles like this delivered right to your inbox please subscribe to the author.
If you are a local musician and would like your events featured please email us .
We will be representing at the annual Relay for Life – Please help support the cause.