Dorm life is one of the highlights in the college world. Away from home, while meeting friends of a lifetime! All part of the adventure of feeling that you are on your own. FREEDOM! Your own space, rules. . .and decor, shall we say?
With companies such as DormCo.Com, the traditional dormitory life, takes on an added spice for young students wishing to get comfortable in the University/College world. The REAL WORLD, as one would say.
Frustrating. . .yes! Agonizing. . .maybe! Stressed?. . .I believe so. The right touches and the perfect essence for your dorm room is so essential and important for proper study habits and down time, while in between classes.
But here to save the day is DormCo.Com! Filled with a colorful array of sofas, shelves, the whole works, you name it. With a little imagination, style, and shaping your own persona, you can transform the dorm room from its jailer vibe to a high trend, apartment-styled, condo complex!
So, let’s take a look into DormCo.Com’s World! A step away into revolutionary, dorm rooms. Words and secrets from Mr. Jeff Gawronski!
1. Snap cubes – When decorating a small room, choose items that add to your décor as well as provide plenty of storage space. The best storage items for this are tall and don’t use a lot of floor space. DormCo.com carries a variety of Snap Dorm Cubes that do just this. From clothes organizers with a section for hanging clothes and cubes on the bottom for other essentials to tiered nightstands, you’ll find a variety of storage options to keep you organized without losing a lot of dorm space. When investing in compact storage options, you need to look for lightweight options which will make both packing for college and living in a dorm room easy. DormCo’s Snap Dorm Cubes have an easy, no tools required assembly with lightweight, plastic-sheet shelves that snap together for solid shelving units.
2. TUSK – When shopping for a small dorm room and unpacking your essentials, you need to take advantage of every available space you possibly can for storage. Invest in a shelf organizer for your closet. These storage units take up minimal space on a closet rod while allowing you to stack plenty of clothes on the shelves – more than you could fit on the closet rod without the extra shelving. Find organizers that can hold plenty of essentials while hanging over your main door or closet door, such as shoe organizers. The space under your bed also has plenty of storage space available that is often overlooked. DormCo.com carries a line of TUSK Vibrant College Storage Organizers that take advantage of these often overlooked areas. From shoe organizers that fit either over the door or under your bed to Jumbo Organizers and Storage Cubes, the TUSK line is a beyond durable line of Storage Organizers that are built to last through tough college use.
3. Shelf Supreme – When looking for storage for college, find storage that will hold plenty of essentials and help you completely maximize space. This is especially important for big items like Televisions, mini-fridges and microwaves. You’ll lose a lot of space if those items are spread throughout your room and put on your desk or dresser. Adjustable shelving units are ideal for holding all those large items and more. DormCo.com carries a Shelf Supreme Adjustable Shelving Unit that fits over your mini-fridge and microwave and can hold your Television as well as any food, books, and other essentials. The Shelf Supreme is durable and large sized but is still practical for small rooms, which is exactly what you need when you are looking for shelving units to hold those large, heavy items.
4. Trunks – College rooms can be short on storage, and it is essential to invest in large organizers to place throughout your room. Depending on your space, these large organizers can be placed next to a bed or even at the foot of the bed. Trunks for college rooms provide a lot of storage space without taking up a lot of floor space, which is key. These large organizers are perfect for holding extra blankets, plates, silverware, and even clothes or food. While these large storage solutions hold a lot of items, they are also versatile and can be used for a coffee table, side table, or even an additional seating option in a pinch. DormCo.com carries a variety of trunks in numerous styles, colors, and sizes that allow you to choose the best option for your room. Plus, with a variety of design options, this handy storage solution will add to décor and can even be packed up with supplies for moving in and out of the room.
5. Bookshelves (Cube/Classic) – Your University provided desk may not have an upper shelf attached. You need that desk space to study and place your computer or tablet, so invest in some shelving that simply sits on top of the desk without damaging the desk. This additional shelving will truly maximize your desk storage area and allow you to keep your textbooks within arm’s reach. DormCo.com has a variety of shelving options that can be placed on top of your desk, two of which are the Cube Bookshelf and the Classic Bookshelf. The Cube bookshelf has a wide center for open work space with two large, one small and one medium compartment above. The Classic Bookshelf has a wide left pocket for work space with two large side compartments and three compartments on top. Both the Classic and Cube Bookshelf options allow you to keep your textbooks and class notebooks conveniently on your desk without cluttering and taking up your work space.
Going through our list of dorm valuables and necessities, one cannot help but to wonder of all the possibilities in re-creating a typical dorm room! Filled with the magic of transformation, DormCo.Com is the Cinderella for college-dorm living. A haven in the educational oasis to making another home from your parent’s house.
Spunk, spice, and spatial zest for college livin’!