Nissan has always had an aura of style, toughness, speed and practicality. From the Armada, to the Titan, and the ever-popular Maxima, Nissan has a versatile fleet but nothing quite compares to the GT-R. Since its arrival in 2007, the GT-R has seen enhancements and improvements and the newest 2017 model continues that tradition with a focus on five key areas – exterior design, interior refinement, driving performance, ride comfort and advanced technology.
The Nissan GT-R hit the NYIAS with a bang, and sleek Orange debut that shook the walls at the Javits Center. With a fresh look inside and out, as well as major driving performance enhancements and key new features, GT-R aficionados may purchase the GT-R Premium at select GT-R Certified Nissan retailers in summer 2016.
Let’s take a look at what this new GT-R has to offer:
– V-motion grille for better engine colling and matte chrome finish
– New reinforced hood to enhance stability during high-speed driving
– Front spoiler lip and front bumpers to give a purebred racecar look
– New Dashboard wrapped in Nappa leather artfully stitched with Takumi-style precision.
– 3.8-liter V6 24-valve twin-turbocharged engine
– 565 horsepower at 6800 rpm and 467 lb-ft of torque.
– Active Sound Enhancement (ASE) enhances the driving experience, especially during acceleration.
– A more rigid body structure and new suspension allow the GT-R’s tires, wrapped around new 20-inch 15-spoke forged aluminum wheels
– Active Noise Cancellation, new sound absorption materials, including an acoustic glass windshield.
– In select markets, the new GT-R comes with NissanConnectSM with Navigation, Mobile Apps and Services that allows users to use a smartphone to remotely lock or unlock the car doors, activate the alarm, summon emergency services or track the car if it is stolen.
To get all your auto lifestyle news and more always stay connected to Cars