Looking for an easy dessert recipe for the office potluck or a fun dessert after a family dinner? No bake pies have come a long way and it’s no wonder why they are so popular; with a variety of flavors and textures, these pies are the perfect addition to just about any meal.
There was a time, in the not so distant past, that no bake pies were simply cream cheese, sugar, and a can of fruit filling poured on top. While these simple cheesecake pies were heavenly, they lacked a sense of adventure in the world of desserts. Did you know that there are now no bake pie recipes that use cereals such as the chocolaty puff kind and the lucky kind with marshmallows?
The recipe for the no bake peanut butter cup cream pie in the picture above can be found at Community Table.
It’s time to expand your dessert recipe box and try these no bake pie recipes below. There are ten fabulous pie recipes to try, so you may want to get started and find your new favorite no bake pie!
No-Bake Lucky Cereal Pie
- 4 cups Lucky Cereal (minus the marshmallows)
- 8 Tbsp butter, melted
- 2½ cups Lucky cereal marshmallows, divided
- 1½ cups marshmallow fluff
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups heavy cream
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- Add 4 cups cereal to the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until your mixture is crumbs. Slowly pour butter in through the feed tube. Pulse until combined and crumbs are moistened.
- Pour crumbs into a 9” pie plate and press mixture on the bottom and around the sides to form pie crust. Place in the freezer while you prepare the filling.
- In a tall bowl whip heavy cream with an electric mixer until you can start to see a defined trail through the cream. Slowly add powdered sugar. Whip until stiff peaks form. (In other words when you turn off the blender and lift the beaters out of the cream, the cream stand up on the end of the beater). Place in the refrigerator while you prepare the remaining ingredients.
- To prepare the filling: Combine cream cheese and marshmallow fluff in a large mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until light and fluffy (about 3 minutes). Fold in ½ of the whipped cream and ½ cup Lucky Charms marshmallows until completely incorporated. Pour into chilled pie crust. Smooth with a spatula.
- Pour remaining whipped cream over top. Sprinkle remaining marshmallows around the edge of the pie. Freeze overnight if desired, refrigerate until ready to serve or serve immediately. Enjoy!
No-Bake Mandarin Orange Pie
- 1 graham cracker pie crust, or baked pastry crust
- 1 package (3 ounce size) orange gelatin powder
- 1 can (12 ounce size) mandarin oranges
- 1 pint whipping cream, divided
- Prepare crust and set aside.
- Pour gelatin into medium mixing bowl. Drain mandarin oranges, reserving liquid. Measure reserved liquid and add water to make a total of 1 cup of liquid. Bring liquid to a boil, then stir into gelatin and continue stirring until thoroughly dissolved.
- Meanwhile, cut each orange segments into 2 or 3 pieces, set aside Whip 1 cup of cream until stiff. When gelatin mixture is thick but not set, beat until foamy with electric mixer. Fold in orange pieces and whipped cream. Pour into pie crust and chill until completely firm.
- Whip remaining cup of cream, sweeten to taste, then spread on top of pie. Refrigerate until serving time.
No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Pie
- 1 prepared 9-inch (6 oz.) chocolate crumb crust
- 8 oz. Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Bar, melted per label directions and cooled
- 2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sweetened whipped cream (optional)
- Beat cream cheese, brown sugar, granulated sugar, milk and vanilla extract in small mixer bowl on high speed for 2 minutes.
- Add melted chocolate; beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Spoon into crust. Refrigerate for 1 1/2 hours or until firm.
- Top with whipped cream, if desired.
No-Bake Strawberry Chiffon Pie
- ¼ cup water
- 1 3 oz package strawberry gelatin
- 2-6 oz containers of strawberry yogurt
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- 1 Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- Mix together the water and Jello
- Microwave on high for 1 minute
- Whisk in yogurt and Cool Whip
- Pour into pie crust and refrigerate until set
No-Bake Ambrosia Pie
- 1 graham pie crust
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice (approx. 2 whole lemons)
- 1 14oz can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 cup whipped topping (such as cool whip)
- 3½ cups fruit flavored mini marshmallows
- extra whipped topping for garnish (optional)
- optional additions: Shredded coconut and mandarin oranges
- In a bowl, whisk together condensed milk and lemon juice.
- Fold in remaining ingredients.
- Heap filling into the pie crust and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
No-Bake Apple Pie
- 1 (9 oz) graham cracker crust
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 package (3 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, softened
- 2 packages (12 oz ea) STOUFFER’S Harvest Apples, prepared according to package directions, chilled
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Beat sugar, cream cheese and butter in a medium mixer bowl until smooth. Spread over crust.
- Combine escalloped apples, whipped topping and cinnamon in a medium bowl; spoon over cream cheese mixture.
- Refrigerate for one hour before serving.
No-Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake Pie
- 1 9-inch (6 oz.) prepared chocolate crumb crust
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons unsalted peanuts, chopped, divided
- 2 tablespoons caramel topping, divided
- 1 11-oz. pkg. Peanut Butter & Milk Chocolate Morsels
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup peanuts onto bottom of pie crust. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon caramel topping
- Combine morsels and milk in medium, uncovered microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 45 seconds; stir. The morsels may retain some of their shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring until smooth.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in chocolate mixture. Add whipped topping and stir vigorously until smooth. Spoon into prepared pie crust and swirl top. Sprinkle with remaining peanuts and drizzle with remaining caramel topping. Cover; refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
No-Bake Cranberry Pie
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16-ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce (see Note)
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained and squeezed dry
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, granulated sugar, and butter. Press into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate, forming a crust.
- In a medium-sized bowl, with an electric beater on low speed, beat cream cheese, cranberry sauce, pineapple, and walnuts until well combined; spoon into pie crust.
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream and brown sugar. Spoon over cranberry mixture, cover, and freeze at least 4 hours, or overnight. Thaw 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
Note: Whole berry cranberry sauce adds nice chunks of cranberries, but traditional cranberry sauce can also be used.
No-Bake Triple Chocolate Pie
- 1½ cup crushed Cocoa Puffs
- ⅓ cup melted butter
- 2 (3.9-oz) packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2¾ cup milk
- ½ cup hot fudge
- 3 Tbsp chopped nuts
- In a 9-inch pie plate, combine Cocoa Puffs and butter. Press into pan. Refrigerate.
- Prepare instant chocolate pudding mix, using 2¾ cups milk. Spoon into prepared crust. Top with hot fudge and sprinkle with nuts.
- Freeze for at least 1 hour.
No-Bake Pumpkin Chiffon Pie
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) butter or margarine, melted
- 1 can (30 oz.) Pumpkin Pie Mix
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar, packed
- 4 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extact
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, granulated sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl; stir in butter. Press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Refrigerate while making filling.
- Combine pumpkin pie mix, egg, brown sugar and gelatin in medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, for 3 to 4 minutes or until mixture begins to boil. Remove from heat. Pour into large bowl; cover. Refrigerate for 45 minutes or until partially set. Fold in whipped cream and vanilla extract.
- Spoon filling into chilled crust. Refrigerate for about 3 hours or until firm.