Tampa Bay’s Beach Bar & Restaurant has undergone a handful of changes this year, making it the new hot-spot for families and waterfront diners alike. The changes include interior and exterior renovations, and the introduction of a new executive chef and menu. There also are weekly events and a stellar music line-up of international talent.
Beach Bar & Restaurant is located just off Rocky Point at 7700 W Courtney Campbell Causeway in Tampa, next to the Bay Harbor Hotel on the waterfront of Tampa Bay.
Timothy Fling joined Beach Bar & Restaurant earlier this year as executive chef, and oversees all culinary operations at the waterfront restaurant. As a native Floridian, Fling has a deep appreciation for American Coastal cuisine, as well as quality dishes and an exceptional dining experience.
Fresh seafood and American classic dishes make up the core of Fling’s menu. Guests frequently enjoy appetizers like Calamari Fra Diablo ($10) and Ahi Tuna Sashimi ($12), accompanied by entrees like Fire Roasted Florida Lobster Tail (market price), and Herb Marinated Ribeye ($26).
“We made it our mission to use nothing but the freshest local ingredients,” Fling said. “It is important to Beach that the music, ambience and food all work together to create the ultimate dining experience.”
The restaurant’s recent renovations consist of updated lighting fixtures in the dining room, new beach-chic outdoor furniture including umbrellas, tables, chairs and barstools, as well as revamped banquet rooms with new carpet, paint, wallpaper, drapes and lighting. The bar also recently installed frozen drink machines.
Beach Bar & Restaurant – 20,000 square-foot venue – features three bars, private cabanas, a sand volleyball court, boat and jet ski rental, paddle boards, kayaks, a swimming pool, darts, and a stage. Guests can also choose from indoor and outdoor seating, and enjoy lounges with fire-pits for a true Florida experience.
Here’s a look at the daily specials at Beach Bar & Restaurant:
• In Crowd Mondays – Food + Hospitality Industry Receives Half-Off Food Bill with a Valid Pay Stub
• Taco Tuesdays – $2 Tacos + $4 Jose Cuervo Margaritas
• Wine Wednesdays – Half-Priced Bottles of Wine
• Thirsty Thursdays – $4 Local + Craft Beers, $6 Burgers and .50 cent Wings
• Feast Fridays – All You Can Eat Snow Crab after 5 p.m., Crab Legs Starting at $29
• Military Night – Every Friday, Military Personnel Get 15 Percent Off With a Valid ID
• Beach Saturdays – $4 10 Cane Rum from 12 p.m. – 6 p.m. and Open Beach Volleyball Tournaments
• Recess Sundays – $6 Tito’s Vodka and Games of Cornhole
• Everyday – $5 Smirnoff Bombs and $5 Peach Bellinis