Take fifty percent off Stein Mart’s new spring markdowns. You’ll save up to 80% off department store prices on a breathtaking array of Boutique separates, designer finds, handbags and accessories, shoes and jewelry. This is the perfect time to add a few bright, pretty new styles to your wardrobe and breezy into spring like a petal on the wind. If you’ve never tried a peplum top or an asymmetric hem, this is the time to do it. Add a multi-row statement necklace or a polka dot lace T-shirt dress, and just see how it raises your spirits and for your look. If you need a strapless bra to go with some of your summer styles or a pair of chic espadrilles to add a little height, get them at real savings while they last. Use Stein Mart’s coupons for 20% off one sale item and $10 off your $50 purchase.
For a fresh corporate look you’ll love, pair a white tank with turquoise, black and white soft palazzo pants done in an intricate repeating design. This easy to wear duo creates the basis for an outstanding career look that’s ready to take the next step up the corporate ladder. Slip on a bright turquoise three-quarter sleeve open-front jacket with wide lapels and just a bit of definition at the waistline to create an hourglass silhouette. The turquoise coordinated perfectly with that in the pants, bringing your outfit together in perfect harmony. Elevate your look with White Mountain bejeweled espadrilles and carry a genuine leather turquoise handbag for a perfectly polished look.
Set a new fashion standard wherever you go in a pink lace tunic and slim black lightweight leggings. The tunic frames your face with a scoop neckline, enhancing your natural glow, before falling softly to just below the hip in a figure flattering design with multiple artistic elements. A wonderful mélange of floral, butterfly and openwork influence this dramatic top, giving it a flair that’s uniquely its own. Worn over a white or pale pink cami, it’s especially attractive; try it over a black cami for a more dramatic contrast. Add only a single short, delicate gold necklace and choose strappy black espadrilles for the best effect. Keep jewelry and accessories to a minimum to showcase the pink lace, wearing only tiny pink stud earrings or two slim pink and gold bangles. More markdowns you may want to shop feature:
- Live and Let Live scarf print rhinestone peplum tops (Was $29.99) $21.94
- Premise Studio heather dolman sleeve tee shirts (Was $24.99) $17.94
- Onque Woman women’s plus size flamingo print drawstring jackets (Was $29.99) $21.94
- Red grommet studded open front cardigans (Was $39.99) $29.94
- Cachet black sheaths with gold embroidered leaf overlay (Was $119.99) $89.94
- Zevar turquoise multi-row accent necklaces (Was $44.99) $32.94
- Onque Woman women’s plus size studded cargo sweatpants (Was $24.99) $17.94
- Christina open weave crochet sweaters (Was $29.99) $21.94
- Lena Gabrielle straight leg pull-on pants (Was $49.99) $36.94
- Lulu solid side ruched tees (Was $17.99) $12.94
- Juliette printed cowl neck tunics (Was $39.99) $9.95
- Live and Let Live ‘Windswept Rose’ stripe print shirts (Was $29.99) $21.94
To see Stein Mart’s complete selection of new spring markdowns or to place an order online, visit Stein Mart. Plan to shop soon, before selections become limited and popular items sell out. Stein Mart is located at 4840 Forest Dr. and 1120 Bower Pkwy. in Columbia and 934 N Lake Dr. in Lexington. Enter your zip code for a map.
As always, maximize your style and minimize your spending.