Stone Brewing Co. (Escondido, California) is celebrating IPA Madness throughout the month of March, and they are bringing a series of events to the great state of Alabama to get local hop lovers in on the action.
The hop obsessed folks at Stone Brewing are celebrating the coming spring and the newly redesigned packaging for their Stone IPA with Stone IPA Madness, a nationwide, month-long series of events dedicated to all things India Pale Ale. “Crazy about IPAs since 1997”, Stone Brewing has pumped out over 50 different IPAs since then. Stone IPA Madness will take a look at the brewery’s rich hop history by featuring lupulin-laced selections such as Stone IPA, Stone Delicious IPA, Stone Cali-Belgique IPA, Stone Go To IPA, Stone Ruination Double IPA 2.0, Stone Pataskala Red X IPA and Stone Enjoy by 04.20.16 IPA. Local Stone IPA Madness events showcasing some or all of these offerings will be as follows:
- Wednesday, March 16 – 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.: Stone Brewing Tasting at Hop City Birmingham (2924 3rd Ave S Birmingham)
- Thursday, March 17 – 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.: Stone #IPAMadness Event at Derk’s Filet & Vine (431 Cloverdale Rd, Montgomery)
- Thursday, March 31 – 4 p.m.: Stone #IPAMadness Event at The Hound (124 Tichenor Ave, Auburn)
- Thursday, March 31 – All Day: Stone #IPAMadness Event at Below the Radar (220 Holmes Ave NE, Huntsville)
- Friday, April 1 – 4 p.m.: Stone #IPAMadness Event at World of Beer-Five Points (1005 20th St S, Birmingham)
**More events are highly likely to be scheduled soon, so be sure to check back for updates to this event list!**
While you attend and enjoy these events, Stone Brewing asks that you document your experience on social media by tagging posts with “#IPAMADNESS”. The brewery has also created a competitive coaster game that allows you the opportunity to show the world how witty and awesome you truly are. Fans of the brewery are encouraged to vote for their favorite coaster submissions throughout the contest and the best of the lot will be selected for weekly semifinals until an overall winner is selected on April 4.
Since Stone Brewing Co. rocks the hop better than most, just go ahead and clear your calendar during the month of March to get in on these hoppy shenanigans by attending as many Stone IPA Madness events as possible. We all love our IPAs, so no excuses. Just make it happen, hopheads. Prost!