With spring just around the corner, it’s time to enjoy the longer, warmer days — and kick off the season with unforgettable family fun or couples “date night” filled with magic, adventure, and amazing activities at the Queen Mary’s FantaSea: Magic Festival.
The Queen Mary is thrilled to introduce FantaSea: Magic Festival, a magical weekend aboard the majestic Queen Mary, April 8-10, 2016. The glory of The Queen Mary and the mystique of the Academy of Magical Arts, and their World Famous Clubhouse The Magic Castle will converge to create one of the most captivating weekends of the year. Show-stopping performances and interactive trainings create a spell-binding punch of monumental proportion on this magical journey. Traverse the once salons and decks now transformed into The Enchanted Corridor, Hocus Pocus Parlour & Pub, Wizard Alley & Platform, The Cauldron, Abracadabra Café and The Secret Circle Study.
Activities will be abound to entertain and amaze you including:
- Mysteries of Magic Dinner Show – Experience a tantalizing 4-course feast to tempt your senses while the masters of illusion mystify your mind with an unforgettable evening of magic (9th only)
- Friday Night of Illusions Show – Main Stage Show on the Wizarding Platform in Wizard Alley (8th Only)
- Magic Mixology in The Cauldron – Let your senses bubble over with eccentric libations brought to you by the wizards of the mixology world, The Mixing Glass (8th & 9th only)
- Abracadabra Brunch Buffet – Enjoy a live jazz brunch featuring the velvety vocals of Hedge Hog Swing including bottomless mimosas, a serving of tableside magic and a stash of tricks up our sleeves. (8th Only)
- Hocus Pocus Parlour & Pub – Soak up some suds and rub elbows with the likes of legendary magicians while taking in a show or three between DJ sets. Hocus Pocus Parlour & Pub is open to 21+ only after 7pm nightly
- The Enchanted Corridor – Saunter through the great hall of wonder where magic abounds with strolling tricksters and close up magic table shows
- Wizard Alley & Platform – Venture into the “alley” to partake in unusual mystical activities, shop for magical oddities and grab a snack at Mystic Morsels while taking in one of the many shows on The Wizarding Platform
- The Secret Circle Study – Gather in The Secret Circle for spell-binding lessons to expand your mind and master your craft in these Magic Academy Enrichment courses
- Conjuring After Dark Tour – A haunted history tour like no other, led by a trained paranormal guide. You will explore the Queen Mary’s most notorious paranormal hot spots and hear chilling tails of the ships haunted past. What better place for such walks than The Queen Mary, voted top 10 most haunted places by Time Magazine
- Golden Era of Entertainers Tour – A magical tour highlighting the beautiful treasures aboard while showcasing the historic entertainers who once graced the stages of the majestic ship.
Friday, April 8, 7:00 p.m. to 1 a.m.
Saturday, April 9, 10 a.m. to 1 a.m.
Sunday, April 10, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Where: The Queen Mary, 1126 Queens Hwy, Long Beach, CA 90802
FantaSea: “Magic Mixology” Tasting Class ($18)
FantaSea: “Conjuring After Dark” Tour ($15)
FantaSea: “Golden Era of Entertainers” Tour ($15)
The Weekend Wizard Passport ($159) – Includes all activities except Mysteries of Magic Dinner Show
Friday only tickets:
FantaSea: “Friday Night of Illusions” Show ($29)
Magic Mixology in the Cauldron ($18)
Haunted Encounters Tour ($15)
Saturday only tickets:
FantaSea: “Abracadabra Brunch” Buffet ($29 – $49)
FantaSea: “Saturday of Prestige” Pass ($29)
FantaSea: “Mysteries of Magic” Dinner Show, includes the “Saturday Night of Mysteries” Pass ($99)
FantaSea: “Saturday Night of Mysteries” Pass only ($19)
Sunday only ticket:
FantaSea: “Sunday of Magic” Pass ($25)
Parking information: $20 upon exit
To purchase tickets and for more information, please click here.