Celebrate New Year’s Eve in memorable and global grandeur aboard the Queen Mary’s NYE party — an extravagant and extraordinary way to welcome 2016.
With New Year’s Eve just around the corner, it’s time to bid farewell to 2015 and welcome the New Year in legendary and luxurious fashion aboard the Queen Mary’s global NYE party. And while it may not be so easy to travel and get away with the kids in tow — the Queen Mary, the world renowned and retired ocean-liner is pulling all the stops to party with panache in this 21 and over global celebration and transport “passengers” to top destinations, all without ever leaving Long Beach.
So leave your passport at home because this New Year’s Eve around-the-world-party only requires a ticket to the Queen Mary. As the “Queen” of all celebrations, hosts an epic night of entertainment festivities and culinary adventures inspired by international destinations with five hours of dining, dancing and toasting aboard three acres of floating maritime history, as New Orleans, Moscow, Beijing, Tokyo and Hollywood celebrate 2016 as only this opulent ocean-liner can.
- New Orleans- the Promenade Deck will be festively transformed into Bourbon Street at Mardi Gras for a spectacular Carnival celebration where the pulsating sounds of New Orleans Jazz meets the traditional and tasty spiced Cajun cuisine and the city’s famous Hurricanes — a mouthwatering rum-filled concoction that’s raised high in the hands of bead-wearing revelers
- Moscow– the Royal Salon will be spectacularly converted to Red Square for a glorious Russian celebration complete with DJ Mickey O spinning Hip Hop while dazzling aerialists put on the glitz high above, as revelers toasts with Moscow Mules
- Beijing– good fortune awaits at the Sports Deck with a traditional but over-the-top Chinese celebration where guests will feel happy-go-lucky surrounded by dragon dancers, lion dancers and a Kung Fu show to welcome the New Year, Beijing-style
- Tokyo– the Queen’s Verandah Deck will be converted into ‘Tokyo at Night’, a Japanese adventure featuring a Hip Hop Dance Show and DJ Barbie’s Top 40 hits, while guests make merry and enjoy Sushi, sakitinis and karaoke
- Hollywood– partygoers can bring it back home to the glitz and glamour of Old Hollywood while sipping champagne and dancing to the Hedge Hog Swing Band in the Grand Salon where Hollywood’s glamour lives forever within the ship’s Art Deco decor
There are also exclusive island destinations where guests who purchase a limited VIP ticket will be whisked away by island enchantment and entertainment to spend the night in Lahaina, Hawaii and Havana, Cuba.
The Queen Mary’s NYE party brings the best of New Year’s celebrations around the world to Long Beach. “This year’s celebration takes on new meaning – as it becomes the first major event timed to the ship’s 80th Anniversary year. Offering global nighttime adventure and a glittering fireworks show the 2016 New Year’s Eve Party launches an important year for the Queen Mary and it all begins at midnight, December 31″ said Steve Sheldon, Director of Entertainment Events.
So soiree and sail into 2016 — and toast the New Year in global and grand style by becoming one of the party “passengers” aboard the Queen Mary for an unforgettable evening filled with first-class food, destination-curated cocktails, and exceptional entertainment. Don’t be left behind on land and be sure to purchase your tickets quickly as this event is sure to sell-out!
New Year’s Eve runs 8PM – 1AM. Guests must be at least 21 years old. Reservations for dining at Queen Mary’s restaurants are required. Bottle Service packages and private cabanas are available. General Admission “Cabin Class” Boarding Pass ($99) includes admission to the ship with access to the “Cabin Class” decks, salons, and bars featuring live bands, strolling entertainers, and DJ’s and view of the midnight fireworks. VIP “First Class” Boarding Pass ($199) includes VIP admission to the ship with exclusive access to the “1st Class” & “Cabin Class” decks, salons, and bars featuring live bands, strolling entertainers, and DJ’s PLUS 3 complimentary cocktails, party favors and premiere view of the midnight fireworks.
To purchase tickets and for more information click here.