From curly to oily and damaged to dry there is a mane mask for every hair type, concern and woe. So pour yourself a Prosecco or glass of Chardonnay, put your feet up and pamper those tresses with a spa-like, intensive DIY home treatments.
1. Surya Brasil Amazonia Preciosa Coconut Hair Mask With the aroma of fresh rosemary and coconut, this super conditioning mask will turn your bathroom into a destination spa. 100% vegan, natural and organic this Fresh Coconut Oil and Essential Rosemary Oil Hair Mask deeply nourishes hair and scalp with proteins, vitamins and minerals. It reinforces the structure of dry and damaged hair and locks in moisture, leaving the hair stronger and easier to comb.
2. Topganic Treat Hair Mask with Argon Oil from Morocco Helps tame frizzy hair, retain moisture and return shine with this nurturing mask. Enriched with argan oil, to stimulate scalp and hair growth while countering dryness and loss of elasticity, along with Vitamin A and jojoba oil to replenish hair’s moisture level, this mask provides flexibility, shine and softness for hair.
3. Topganic Treat Hair Mask with Baobab Oil from Africa Softens and improves hair fiber elasticity with this moisturizing mask. Enriched with Baobab oil, which contains Vitamins A and F, which are actively involved in the rejuvenation and renewal of hair, along with Vitamin E, a superior antioxidant that helps fight the aging process of the hair fiber, this nurturing mask works to treat inflated tresses and split ends.
4. Surya Brasil’s Restorative mask extends the life of the color because cupuaçu butter and buriti oil are included to absorb the sun’s ultraviolet rays. The formula is enriched with rice proteins that strengthen the cuticle of the hair restoring shine and manageability. Its 15 herbal extracts and fruits from India and the Amazon forest complete the formulas deep hydrating and conditioning effect, restoring the health of hair. A creamy restorative mask that hydrates and revitalizes dyed or damaged hair. Formulated to provide a deep treatment to dry or colored hair, it is rich in natural oils with emollient properties.
5. Topganic Treat Hair Mask with Obliphica Oil from Russia Keeps hair smooth, sleek and sealed against humidity with this restoring mask. Formulated with obliphica oil, also known as sea buckthorn, which is rich in Vitamins C and E to help restore and bring back shine, this mask for thin, brittle and color treated tresses, tames frizz by smoothing the outer cuticles of the hair.
6. Topganic Intensive Hair Mask with Brazilian Nut Oil and Keratin Protein Intensive Repair The Brazilian Nut Intensive Mask is sodium free, paraben-free, and SLES free. Formulated with Brazilian nut seed oil, brimming with alpha-linolenic acid, an omega-3 fatty acid that helps condition, shea butter, jojoba seed oil, hydrolyzed keratin and olive fruit oil to moisturize, this mask works to restore, protect and replenish fragile and damaged hair, leaving it shiny and healthy. This 100% vegan, natural and organic Hair Mask certified by EcoCert and created with Preciosa Essential Oil from the Amazon Rainforest, controls volume, hydrates, softens and shapes curls. It also strengthens hair, leaving it silky and more manageable.
Apply a mask at least once a week for best results. Just apply, relax, meditate, text, watch TV or whatever and let the formula work its mane magic.