The Second Annual Petrochemical Workforce Development Conference is coming to Houston, Texas on April 19th and 20th of 2016 and is to be held at the Hilton Doubletree Greenway Plaza. The focus of the conference is truly workforce development. Subjects to be discussed include college programs, training, recruitment, development, retention, economic forecasts, and knowledge transfer. Speakers are representatives from Sasol, INEOS, Bechtel, Jacobs, Lonestar College, Lee College, San Jacinto College, and the City of Lake Charles, Louisiana.
David King, Workforce Development Leader at INEOS states in an inverview: “This year’s Workforce Development 2016 conference will be a good chance to connect with Houston’s leading Workforce Development Experts and Educators as they share new thinking & strategy on how to attract, train and retain existing workforces for present and future opportunities in our industry.” A few of those speakers include the following people:
- Kate Holzhauser, Vice President EHS&S, Chevron Phillips Chemical
- Jeffrey Gill, Senior HR Leader, Learning & Talent management, Sasol
- Lowell Wiles, Group Vice President, Jacobs
- Sam Lyon, Global Manager HR Services, Bechtel
- Bruce Raiff, Learning & Performances Leader, Olin
- David King, Workforce Development Leader, INEOS
- Travis Brisco, President of US Operations, Brock Group
- Jim Hanna, Group HR Executive, Fluor
You can view the conference website here: http://www.petchem-update.com/workforce/
The brochure is available here: http://1.pet-chem.com/LP=10840
Look forward to seeing you in Houston!
Richard Carranza, www.richardcarranza.com