Young children and dogs are very excited when the door bell rings, and they love opening the door. With the holidays here, packages are coming and going, so that means lots of deliveries. Thanks to the Ring Video Doorbell, no one has to work around a delivery schedule. It’s definitely a savior for families with kids and pets, especially dogs, because it makes receiving deliveries (especially around the busy holiday season) so much better. It sends alerts via the smartphone which is a relief for those with dogs who get excited when ever the doorbell rings.
The Ring Video Doorbell is a must have for all tech enthusiasts and practically every household. It’s an attractive battery operated, Wi-Fi enabled, HD video doorbell, that enables homeowners to see and speak with visitors from anywhere in the world by streaming live audio and video of a home’s front doorstep directly to the free iOS or Android app. The doorbell’s built-in motion sensors detect movement up to 30 feet, and HD video recording stores all recorded footage to the cloud which can be accessed via the Ring app. The motion is adjustable, so users can get more or less alerts, depending on one’s special requirements. Notifications, sound quality and video quality are up to par. The Ring Doorbell is quick and easy to set up as it mounts and syncs in minutes and has a built in battery. It can also be powered through existing doorbell wires. Give it a try, and you’ll be surprised at how easy it is to install. The battery is long lasting, motion detection is precise and it just makes life a little more organized.
Here are some reasons why The Ring Video Doorbell is a must-have for techies and practically every household.
- Dual powered – Power Ring Video Doorbell using the built-in rechargeable battery, or power the device using your existing doorbell wiring.
- Quick and easy setup – Have Ring Video Doorbell mounted and synced to your personal Wi-Fi network in minutes
- Lifetime purchase protection – If your ring Video Doorbell gets stolen, the company will replace it free.
- Not everyone rings the doorbell, so it has motion sensors to alert any activity at home.
- See and speak with visitors using a smartphone or tablet, any where and any time.
There’s also a Ring Chime, which makes a great holiday gift and or as stocking stuffesr. It’s a Wi-Fi enabled indoor chime that delivers instant audio notice whenever there are visitors. Now, busy parents with lots of kids and pets can know every single time when someone is at the door. Chime works really great with the Ring Video Doorbell.