Enjoy some extra family fun these final days of the holiday season at Winter Fest, the all-new festival filled with “cool” attractions including ice-skating, ice tubing, the world’s largest walk-through ornament, live entertainment, reindeer feedings, VIP private cabanas and more. This fun-filled holiday event is open now through January 3rd so families can enjoy ringing in the New Year with a winter wonderland of fun.
Guests of all ages will be filled with fun and glee at the following attractions:
- World’s largest illuminated ornament: guests will be welcomed at the front gate by the world’s largest illuminated ornament, a giant and glittery red ornament that’s bright and beautiful — and has an opening so guests can walk through the shimmering splendor
- Ice tubing: guests will enjoy soaring down a slippery 130-foot six-lane ice slide that’s exciting and adrenaline-filled fun for the whole family
- Tree lighting and snowfall: guests will be treated to a nightly tree lighting ceremony complete with Santa and Mrs. Claus, along with a spectacular and “magical” flurry of snowfall
- Ice skating: the Hangar building inside the fairgrounds is transformed into a massive ice skating rink during Winter Fest with a theater-sized screen playing holiday films in the background so guests can enjoy ice-skating, sightseeing, and watching holiday films both classic and contemporary
- Carnival rides and games: there are 30 carnival rides and games to delight guests of all ages, reindeer graham cracker feedings that are oh-so-fun, a stage with an array of amazing entertainment, and even a North Pole LTD trackless train
Winter Fest is an entertaining and magical festival that’s fantastic family fun for the young and young at heart — and a great way to spend the holidays and welcome the New Year!
Winter Fest offers the spirit of the holiday season at an affordable price, with admission starting at only $10 online. All tickets are a fantastic value, allowing unlimited access to tube down the 130-foot, six-lane ice slide (available for guests 42” and taller). Tickets also include one complimentary carnival ride and game in the midway, and access to themed bounce houses for young attendees.
Skating is $15 per person including skates and is available on a first come, first serve basis. Skate assists are available for $5. Private, rink-side VIP cabanas are also available for $99 per session.
Winter Fest is open now through January 3. Hours of operation are 11 a.m. – 10 p.m. Sunday through Thursday, and 11 a.m. – 11 p.m. Friday and Saturday. Special hours of operation include December 24 (Christmas Eve) 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. and December 25 (Christmas Day) 2 – 11 p.m. Santa and Mrs. Claus will be present at Winter Fest every day and night through Christmas Eve, December 24.
Admission starts at only $10 online (for a limited time). Ticket prices Monday through Friday are $10 online, $15 onsite for children age 4 – 11, and $20 online, $25 onsite for adults. Ticket Prices Saturday and Sunday are $15 online, $20 onsite for children age 4 – 11, and $25 online, $30 onsite for adults. Children 3 and under are free. Tickets on sale now.
For more information please visit WinterFestOC.com.