Get Ready, Set, Spring Spa Week is back April 11-17, 2016! Spa week is a bi-annual event focused on the personal health and wellness of consumers. Every April and October, hundreds of spa and wellness locations across North America provide two to three full-service spa treatments for just $50 each, offering everyone access to the spa and wellness lifestyle.
The Spa Week concept was born on a rainy spring morning in 2004. The goal was simple: bring the spa & wellness experience to the masses by offering full service treatments, normally costing hundreds of dollars, for just $50 dollars each. No longer would a trip to the spa be considered an indulgence and something relegated to the wealthy few. Spa Week was the vehicle that was destined to change an industry and make a spa visit part an affordable healthy lifestyle.
The Dallas Spa and Wellness scene is offering a wide array of sensational treatments to get you Spring and Summer ready mentally and physically. A couple of tantalizing choices include:-
Terrace Retreat Salon & Day Spa
1400 Plaza Place
Southlake, TX 76092
Experience numerous options for replenishing, relaxation and balance. $50 Spa Week include:
• Aveda Stress-Fix Massage with Custom Aromatherapy 50 Min
• Elemental Nature Facial for All Skin Types 50 Min
• Choice of Aveda Body Polish or Endermologie Session for Cellulite 45 Min
Spa Botanica at Embassy Suites Dallas-Frisco
7600 John Q. Hammons Drive
Frisco, TX 75034
You are invited on a journey to experience your own personal botanical oasis. $50 Spa Week Treatments include:
• Swedish Massage with Custom Aromatherapy 50 Min
• Dermalogica Purifying Facial including Extractions 50 Min
• Sun Coast Salt Body Scrub including Steam Shower & Scalp Massage 50 Min
Book a $50 pampering indulgence now in four easy steps:-
1) If you are already a member, loginORif you are new to Spa Week, sign up
2) Search for $50 spa treatments by city and state or zipcode
3) Book your appointments online at SpaWeek.com or call the spa to book your appointment
4) Enjoy your spa treatment, and spread the word by telling your friends and family!
For more information visit www.spaweek.com