When the repeat passengers sail on a Princess Cruise they score a stateroom upgrade, free laundry service, Internet credit, a complimentary bar set up in their stateroom and more. Depending on just how many voyages there are under your seafaring belt, Princess rewards you big time with Elite members of the Captain’s Circle—anyone with 16 or more cruises on the line—gaining the most perks.
One of the best frequent cruiser rewards clubs around, Princess has something for every seafarer, even newbies. You definitely get a lot more your loyalty than you do on airline. Of course other cruise lines offer reward repeat passengers but Princess does seem to offer the most seamless and gratifying in the industry.
Those who cruise the most score these perks:
- A Preferred services packages that includes priority ship to shore tender boarding–believe me this is valuable.
- Priority disembarkation–while we hate endings, this perk has the advantage of a leisurely disembarkation.
- Shoe polishing service –pretty much applies to all passengers.
- Ease of embarkation.
- Complimentary laundry–this is really a cost-saver and handy. You can send you clothes out as often as you like and they always came back on time and in perfect condition.
In stateroom amenities:
- Complimentary mini bar set up–It’s a onetime deal but they do bring big bottles of booze and wine along with free soft drinks and water.
- Deluxe canapés selection–for us this proves a waste as we don’t eat between meals especially on ships where food is so plentiful, but for those who do the selections are beautifully presented and tasty. Our cabin steward was always forlorn that we declined the service.
- Afternoon tea–complimentary afternoon tea may be served in your stateroom, should you wish. You may request this via room service at least six hours prior to the desired delivery time.
- Upgraded bathroom amenities–this is a biggie because you get larger size bottles and better quality products usually afforded suite guest.s
Elite members also get a 10% discount in the boutique; free admittance to the Grapevine Wine Tasting Event –a very popular onboard activity.
To learn more about Princess Cruises Captain’s Circle click here. Other noteworthy lines that pay you back for loyalty include Crystal, Holland America, Carnival, Regent Seven Seas and Oceania Cruises, Cunard, Celebrity, Paul Gauguin and Windstar.
At any of time of the year there is a Princess Cruises ship sailing the Caribbean, in summer you’ll find many of the fleet doing Alaska and the Med. Princess also sails in Asia, Mexico, Tahiti and northern Europe.