Light in the box, a popular and ever growing site for thrifty fashion shoppers, celebrates its 9th anniversary with extra savings on over seven thousand items. Featured are women’s dresses starting at $6.99, women’s tops starting at $2.99, women’s outerwear starting at $10.39. women’s pants and skirts starting at $4.99 and women’s lingerie starting at only $1.99. While I have never purchased clothing at Light in the Box, my daughter has. She got an amazing deal on a military formal gown with matching shoes, jewelry and evening purse. I have heard only good things from other friends and coworkers who have shopped there; you may want to order one size larger than you usually wear since clothing tends to run a bit small and allow plenty of time to receive your items. Many pieces are made to order and will take longer to ship after you place your order.
For a fresh corporate look, choose a vintage floral print dress for $11.69. Strewn with pretty pink cherry blossoms on a white background, the design cascades from the neckline to the hem creating a slim silhouette. A slightly rounded bateau neckline frames the face while flattering ¾ sleeves conceal the upper arms. The dress gently hugs your curves and defines your waist before flaring gracefully to just above the knee. Elevate your look with strappy white espadrilles and wear only a single pink and white beaded bracelet to enhance the colors in the blossoms. Carry a slim white foldover clutch for the necessities for a look that’s as bright as a spring bouquet.
If there’s a reception, premier or corporate gala on your calendar, make a stunning impression in a creamy retro lace short-sleeved dress for $32.99. Delicate floral lace sets off your cleavage with a deep V-neckline while tiny cap sleeves flutter on each arm. The fitted bodice molds to your curves and nips your waist for an hourglass figure before inset pleats bring it to full flare with a delicate lace hemline. Bringing together the very best of the nineteen-sixties and the new spring styles, this dress is sure to stand out and attract compliments. Slip on high strappy bone evening sandals and carry a tiny cream wristlet for the best effect. More anniversary sales you may want to shop feature;
- Women’s off the shoulder spliced colorblock lace party dresses (Was $27.98) $13.49
- Women’s plus size print bodycon crew neck sleeveless dresses (Was ($12.99) $11.69
- Women’s round neck chiffon party dresses $19.99
- Women sleeveless hollowed-out short party dresses (Was $11.10) $9.99
- Women’s vintage long-sleeve round neck chiffon shirts (Was (8.99) $8.09
- Women’s colorblock long-sleeve shirts (Was $8.99) $8.09
- Women’s plus size Iong-sleeve lace shirts (Was $16.65) $9.99
- Women’s multi-color print knee-length skirts (Was $29.98) $14.99
- Women’s one-shoulder solid black wide-leg jumpsuits $9.99
- Women’s patchwork lace and blue denim pants (Was $66.63) $16.66
To see the complete selection of 9th anniversary specials or to place an order online visit lightinthebox.com.
As always, maximize your style and minimize your spending.