Want to mimic the hair and makeup looks seen on Charlize Theron, Lady Gaga, Jennifer Garner, and Sarah Silverman from last night’s Academy Awards? Glam squad, Lauren+Vanessa gives step-by-step instructions on how to achieve each look at home, easy and seamlessly.
Lady Gaga Look
Hair and Makeup:
- First, begin with a classic pin curl set. Once hair is set begin your makeup.
- Use a Rose gold eyeshadow on the upper lid.
- Apply a black, thickening mascara and finish with a neutral lip tone like LAUREN+VANESSA Pink Truffle.
- Once you finish your makeup, brush out your hair with a mason Pearson brush. Then, brush your hair into a deep side part. Finish by Spraying hair with a strong hold hair spray.
Charlize Theron Look
- Begin with a bronze cream eye shadow. Smudge the shadow with your finger
- Then, line your eyes with an espresso eye liner. Finish with a high impact mascara and a high shine lip gloss in a pale pink
- Part hair into a deep side part. Section out the front from one end of the eyebrow to the other
- Then, slick remaining hair back into a low bun
- Add a volumizing cream to the hair that is left out and blow dry back away from the face. Part hair to the desired side and finish with a strong hold spray
Jennifer Garner look
- Begin by filling in brows with your natural brow color
- Use a Gunmetal kohl eyeliner and smudge all over top lid. Line lower lash line with kohl liner and use a volumizing mascara for extra drama. Finish with a Pink nude matte lipstick
- Spray hair with beach spray, tease crown pull back into low pony
- Twist into low chignon, secure w/ hair pins
- Blowdry hair with a moisturizing cream
- Comb a deep side part into hair. Brush the hair in the back into a low pony or low chignon
- Apply a shine cream and/or oil to hair. Finish with a shine spray
- Use a tinted moisturizer and subtle pink blush. Add a thin black liner on the top lid
- Finish with a volumizing mascara and subtle lipstick close to your natural lip color