The entire world is going mobile and people prefer to use their smartphones and accomplish most of their day to day tasks. Around 80% of the modern world smartphones are powered by Android operating system. Therefore, Android app development has received much attention. In fact, the Android app development industry is continuously evolving and we can see some significant trends in it. Here is a list of the latest Android app development trends that you can see in 2016.
1. Mobile app security – Almost all the smartphone users are concerned about the security of their information. As a result, they tend to think twice before downloading an app. The app developers are trying hard to increase the security of their apps and help users to download them without worrying about the safety of their personal information. In fact, the security of Android platform is much low when compared to iOS. The developers have paid special attention towards this fact and they are trying hard to strengthen the security of Android apps to overcome this issue.
2. Enterprise mobile applications – As you already know, most of the people prefer to shop for what they need via smartphones. Therefore, all the company owners are looking forward to reaching their customers through mobile applications. Thousands of enterprise mobile applications are being released to the market on a daily basis in order to cater to the needs of such business owners.
3. Cloud driven applications – There is an emerging relationship in between mobile apps and cloud computing. This trend will continue in 2016 as well because it is associated with a variety of benefits. The app developers have got the opportunity to limit the size of the application thanks to the cloud technology. This can also help them to manage the bandwidth and other memory issues.
4. Increased focus on Swift Programming – Google recently announced that they are planning to integrate Android platform with Swift. The simplicity of Swift can offer a wide variety of benefits for the Android platform. The introduction of Swift technology has also helped the developers to merge online and offline differences for retail, event management and finance sectors.
5. IoT to take center stage – The introduction of IoT has the potential to take Android mobile applications to a whole new level and we will be able to see it in 2016. We are still in the early days of IoT but it is emerging at a rapid pace. IoT is associated with a variety of exciting opportunities. Google Glass and iWatch can be considered as perfect examples to prove the above mentioned fact.
If you are planning to get an Android application created, you will need to look for an Android App Development Company that is aware of these trends. Then you will get the opportunity to experience all the benefits associated with the trends associated with the Mobile App Development industry and be the owner of an innovative Android application.