Jack Harter Helicopters has been providing one of Kauai’s most spectacular helicopter tours since 1962. With a passion for safety and quality tours, Jack Harter Helicopters offers the longest one-hour helicopter tour on Kauai.
As the only helicopter tour company offering two distinct aircraft, you can choose between a spacious, air-conditioned cabin with floor-to-ceiling windows, or a four passenger, doors-off aircraft. Either aircraft will provide you with a thrill of a lifetime.
“Jack Harter Helicopters gave us an incredible hour-long experience”, say Patricia Scott. They were not in a hurry to get back, and the pictures and sights of Kauai will last us a lifetime.”
Annually rated as one of the top three activities on Kauai, Jack Harter Helicopters lets you see a different view of the island. You’ll see the spectacular and rugged beauty of the Napali coast, the Waimea canyon, and Wai’ale’ale. All of this plus much more from the comfort and safety of a state-of-the-art helicopter.
Planning a trip to Kauai? Make this one of the first activities you do on the island. It’s an experience you’ll never forget.
Jack Harter Helicopters
4231 Ahukini Road – Lihue, HI 96766
Phone: (808) 245-3774 Toll Free: 888-245-2001
Tripadvisor reviews are a good way to see what others think of Jack Harter Helicopters. Yelp reviews also let you see what others think of their helicopter experience. YouTube videos give you a close-up view of their tours.
Jack Harter Helicopters Suggestions.
- Book a reservation on Jack Harter Helicopters before you arrive on Kauai. Their seats go quick.
- Take a camera, make sure your battery is charged, and have plenty of storage space on your memory card.
- Arrive at the airport early for your reservation, to become comfortable with your aircraft and pick the best seat.
- If you arrive on Kauai without a reservation, check to see if there is a discount for an unfilled, last-minute helicopter tour of the island.
- While it’s an expensive activity, this is seriously one of the most incredible activities you’ll ever do. It’s a one-time, lifetime helicopter tour of a spectacular island.
Travel, Top 10 Lists, Polls & Homemade Food!
The Hawaiian island of Maui is an incredible island to visit, and Waikiki is one of the most famous beaches. Also, Honolulu airport is the “gateway” to Bangkok, one of the most visited cities in the world. Look at Top 10 Lists and also voice your opinion at Polls Only.
Love Delicious Homemade Food? Check-out the “Homemade Gurus” at Homemade Pizza and Homemade Mexican food. They have delicious recipes.