How to wear spring’s tassel jewelry trend lets you go from glitzy and glamorous to relaxed and Bohemian. You can really make a statement with spring’s fun fringed pieces. The Real Real suggests wearing a delicate tasseled pendant on a long chain over your favorite white blouse for a playful touch, a show-stopping dramatic cuff bracelet with long tasseled fringe for a stand-out effect with any outfit, or chandelier tasseled earrings for s striking evening look. Some pieces may take you just a bit out of your comfort zone, but are definitely worth considering adding to your collection. These pieces and more are currently available at amazingly affordable prices at The Real Real online luxury consignment. While they may be beyond the range of some thrifty fashion shoppers, they are surprisingly affordable and truly are an investment.
Women on their way up the corporate ladder will want to pair an Andy Gotz amethyst and diamond fringe necklace with their favorite light grey tailored suit and white silk shell. Falling to the new slightly longer length, it adds grace and sophistication to even the simplest look. A subtle glow of amethyst works well with light neutral colors, bringing a new dimension to your corporate pieces. A multitude of delicate fringed tassels sweep across your blouse with every movement, catching and reflecting the light. Complete your look with matching Andy Gotz amethyst and diamond fringe drop earrings and black patent peep-toe pumps for a look that’s destined for success.
Update your little black dress with a Chanel medallion black tassel necklace. Stealing the long-held spotlight from Coco Chanel, the necklace falls to mid-chest with a fabulous array if whisper-thin black fringe beneath a floral medallion. Easy to wear, the length and tassel effect contribute to a slender silhouette. Emphasize the monochromatic look with onyx and diamond dangle earrings, elongating your neckline and framing your face in perfect symmetry. Slip on strappy black stilettos and carry a slim black evening clutch for an evening at the theater or a special dinner date. Tassel jewelry you may want to add to your collection includes:
- Gold-tone Shourouk Necklace with metal fringe featuring multicolored embellishments $260
- Gunmetal brass Tom Ford cuff bracelet with suede inlay, wood accent and fringe ornament $795
- Gunmetal Sequin chain-link necklace with chain-link fringe and lobster clasp closure $76
- Silver-tone Kate Spade New York rolo chain necklace with crystal fringe and lobster clasp closure $100
- Peach and ivory Nina Ricci beaded necklace with gold-tone hardware, beaded tassel accent at pendent $66.50
- Lalique Crystal Plume Feather Pendant featuring white and blue threaded tassel.$87.50
- Rose gold-tone Eddie Borgo bar link necklace with cone cap chain-link tassel pendant featuring pavé crystals $116
- Gold-tone Givenchy earrings featuring logo disc with drop curb chain tassels $125
- Gold-tone Lulu Frost Audrey Tassel curb chain necklace with silver-plated crystal stations and tassels $87.50
- Silver-tone Eddie Borgo chain-link necklace with ball stations and cone cap chain-link tassel pendant $60
To see the complete selection of tassel jewelry or to place an order online, visit TheRealReal.
As always, maximize your style and minimize your spending