Examiner fave Charlotte Tilbury is yet again proving why she is the reigning queen of makeup. As a woman on the go, she created Instant Look in a Palette, a collection of 7 face-perfecting products to take you from day to night in a flash — or to multi-purpose as an everyday neutral makeup.
The palette contains 3 eyeshadows, 2 blushes, a bronzer, and a highlighter. The layout is foolproof; all of the pans are labeled with numbers to guide you, almost like Charlotte is there instructing you herself (can you ask for a better teacher?!) The quality of each product is consistent with other items from the line. If you are already familiar with the seamless textures and soft, flattering shades of Charlotte Tilbury makeup, there will be no surprises in this palette.
Charlotte suggests utilizing the following technique:
- Eye Brighten: Brighten the eyes with a youthful, color-correcting, brightening pale rose matte hue to prime and smooth the surface of the eyelid for all day application.
- Eye Enhance: Enhance the eyes by adding dreamy, satin dimension with a glowing champagne shade that illuminates the eyelid.
- Eye Smoke: Smoke the color to create highly-pigmented, softly-defined eyes with a universally flattering toupe shade that can be built up to a natural-looking smoky eye.
- Face Bronze: Bronze and define the cheekbone hollows with an all-skin tone, bronze color in the best-selling Filmstar Bronze & Glow.
- Cheek Swish: Swish the tea-rose colored blush on the apples of the cheeks and blend up and out for a healthy, happy glow.
- Cheek Pop: Pop the uplifting, pretty pink shade onto the apples of the cheeks for a lit-from-within glow.
- Face Highlight: Highlight the outer C-section of the cheekbones, down the nose, on the bow of the lips, and the inner corners of the eyes with the candlelit shade.
Instant Look in a Palette is $75 and will be available in May from charlottetilbury.com and other online stockists. If you are looking to treat yourself or maybe mom for Mother’s Day, this makes a beautiful gift and is an absolute must-have for Tilbury addicts.
What do you think? Is it on your wish list? As always, send questions, feedback, or recreation photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.