Born of the iconic Milk Studios in NYC is undeniably cool Milk Makeup, a brand new line of multi-functional face and body products. The theme is high performance makeup infused with skincare benefits, housed inside unique packaging that requires no brushes or tools. Milk Makeup is geared toward the cool, effortless girl – that one who is not afraid to make a statement or get creative with makeup. That girl is especially connected to this new beauty powerhouse.
Of course, you don’t need to burn your bra or hug a tree to appreciate the line. Busy moms or anyone who’s simply low maintenance can swipe, dab, and fingertip-blend to achieve a 5-minute face with maximum impact. Read on to discover some Milk must-haves (and get ready to start making wish lists).
- Matte Quad in Foursome. A selection of 4 soft, spongy shades that can be used for just about anything – shadow, highlight, blush, or even lip color. Milk dubs the unique formula “marshmallow” and it’s quite accurate. Each one blends so easily and the colors can be layered on each other for endless looks.
- Eye Vinyl in Bridge. This clicky pen is filled with glossy nude eye color that takes your look from “eh” to editorial. It’s surprisingly comfortable and can be blended with the applicator tip so your fingers don’t get messy.
- Face Gloss. If you’re a highlighter junkie, stop reading this article right now and add this product to your shopping cart. Face Gloss is the coveted “wet look” that actually gives you the wet look – not an artificial powdery sheen found in conventional pressed highlighters.
- Hydrating Oil. This superhero chubby stick is chock full of amazing natural oils (apricot, avocado, calendula, jojoba and orange peel). You can use it as a moisturizer all over the face because it’s lightweight, and also on the body in drier areas – try it out on the neck, elbows, or cuticles. It’s the quickest, most efficient way to hydrate everywhere and anywhere.
- Concealer in Light. Slim packaging means it’s perfect for your handbag, and the creamy texture makes it a dream to blend. This shade has a neutral undertone so it can be used both under the eyes and over blemishes while looking natural.
Honestly, Milk is one of the most exciting things to happen in the world of brand launches since – well – the jury’s still out on that one. What makes them different is that they are different – and they’re not only completely aware of it, but absolutely, positively embrace it.
Have you tried Milk Makeup yet? What are your thoughts? As always, send questions, feedback, or photos using your favorite products to email@example.com.