Michael Whitesell was just a little over one year old when he was taken to the doctor for his well checkup and received MMR, flu shots, hepatitis A. varicella. On October 19, 2015 he received the vaccines October 19, 2015 three days later he was found dead in his crib. Michael was given Tylenol as the request of his doctor to give him soothing for it, after his mother called and said he had a fever. His dad made attempts to do CPR and they called 911.
It is a scene no parent should ever have to go through. The position he was found in, on his stomach, suffocation was looked into as a cause of death but quickly ruled out. Tylenol itself is not ruled out as a cause, the overload of vaccination in the narrow amount of time is. It is chemical overload and the potential for side effects is serious as well as the potential for death according to the vaccine leaflet.
Michael seemed to be back to his young self at least he was eating. He went to bed at the usual time and fell asleep in his crib. Early the next morning just after 7am his mother Brittney found him on his stomach and cold to touch, lifeless and blue. She called 911. Both parents went into shock.
The coroner ruled out suffocation. Michael’s parents are being investigated and his older brother was removed from the home. Michael and his brother Keegan 3 were being raised by his aunt and uncle Brittney and Thomas Whitesell since birth. The boys birth mother has some medical issues with epilepsy and the biological father is not in their life. Their birth mother entrusted her brother Thomas and his wife to raise the children. It was a well-loved and happy family and their birth mother has always been involved in their lives. Thomas and Brittney could not have children of their own so they thought it was a blessing to be able to take on their loving nephews.
The doctor they used is one that is trusted and one they always used. They didn’t know how the harm of too many vaccines on a small child. An investigation by Indiana’s Child Protective Services CPS is under way.
Keegan is now living with Brittney’s grandmother. The Whitesell’s were told Keegan would remain there for the time at least until the autopsy came back. It has been hard for all the parties involved to grieve for the baby of the family with Keegan out of the home. “They are treating us like criminals when we are in mourning.”
The risks are listed and too many families are told to take the risk and that it is okay to take it. Parents are left to take the blame. The vaccine insert is something that parents need to be informed of long before they are at the doctor and hit with the topic of vaccinations but that is not how it happens. You are brought up to trust a medical doctor and when something happens to your child the doctor is the last person there for you for support. The risks are listed on the package and the side-effects are astronomical and would scare you to death, and death is a “potential risk” from just one vaccine let alone several given at one time. Vaccine manufacturers are required to put them on them the brochure. You doctor is required to give the brochures with the cautions to you.
Tylenol comes with a host of warnings itself. Parents are told not to use Tylenol on young toddlers. Parents with vaccine injured children or had children who died already know this tale is a long dragged out nightmare resulting with the autopsy revealing “no known cause of death.” The parents are told there are no tests for vaccinations at the time of death. Here is the list from CDC what each vaccine contains; vaccine ingredients.
The central nervous system is on overload at the time several vaccines are given. The brain suffers dramatic injury from multiple neurotoxins and other toxic chemicals crossing the blood-brain barrier BBB, others have experienced severe allergic reactions to one or more of the vaccine components. Encephalopathy or anaphylaxis can occur.
Parents know their child better than anyone and a gut instinct goes a long way. Parents have the legal right to seek an attorney’s legal help or intervention to get the proper tests performed. It is a lot to take on for parents who are grieving. Get family and friends to help with support and to help with requests. Doctors and emergency room personal are not usually trained to recognize adverse vaccine reactions. It is common that the Baby shaken syndrome is used to accuse parents of abuse, but it is also a common adverse reaction from children who die due to the vaccine brain damage. When there are no visible marks on the body a blood test can turn up the results. Guidelines to Medical Autopsy for Vaccinations.
A retired officer Sergeant Christopher Savage has been working with other police officers and investigators to look at recent vaccination history any time a baby dies without plausible cause. He suffered from vaccine injury as a child and recognizes the issues.