It’s New Years, so now is the time to bring in new products and get rid of the old ones. When the holiday season and all the fun-filled festivities are over, it’s nice to start feeling refreshed, focused and get started on new things for a more beautiful and start the New Year on a more positive note. Whether it’s replenishing the medicine cabinet or last season’s makeup, starting a new beauty look, experimenting with a new shade, skincare or hair color, here are ideas on some of the best of the best that beauty has to offer.
CND, renowned for its innovative and most gorgeous nail products, is loved globally by both beauty professionals and consumers.
- CND’s Shellac Brand offers nail color, amazing shine, with no dry time and no nail damage at all and lasts 14 plus days.
- VINYLUX Weekly Polish collection consists of 99 runway inspired colors that help make nails strong and lasts for a whole week on its own, with no base coat.
- CND Spring 2016 has so much to offer, due to a collaboration with designers Libertine and The Blonds at NYFW this past September. CND’s spring and summer lookbook offers high fashion inspiration that includes high energy color blocks and graffiti art.
eSalon offers unique hair color that is especially made for each individual, with personalized instructions for easy application right in the comfort of home. eSalon’s monthly box, The Match-Up, is one beauty box that’s a must-try and save up to 45 percent. It comes with three products of your choice for only $30, and the first month is just $15. There’s so much to choose from: Heart Lock It Color Safe Shampoo, Love Uncontionally Color Safe Conditioner, Shining Armor Renewing Treatment Oil, Perfect Ending Leave-in Conditioner, Deeply Invested Nourishing Hair Mask, Tinted Love Color Enhancing Treatment, Color Kiss Temporary Root Touch-up and so much more. eSalon is a win-win solution to treat winter hair woes, because it offers a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason any one is not 100 percent satisfied, eSalon will resend or refund the purchase any time.
FHI Heat Thermal Stylus Styling Brush has a special ridged tip for maximum control while styling. This unique styling hair brush has six rows of short, sturdy, smooth nylon teeth and a curved ridge back for tangle free and super easy styling. The red part is made of tourmaline technology, so it reduces static, locks in moisture and leaves hair silky, smooth, soft and shiny. It also has a one hour auto shut off function, an extra long swivel cord and a thermal pouch that’s perfect for travels. FHI also has styling products to help achieve that perfect salon look, such as leave in treatments, styling dry hair spray and powder hair filler, which is wonderful for those with thinning hair. FHI’s Hair Veil Powder Hair Filler instantly makes hair look thicker and fills up exposed scalp.
Gucci Cosmetics latest Infinite Eye Collection that launched during this winter, was inspired by Gucci’s code of fashion authority combined with a luxury make up artistry approach. The new Gucci infinite Length Mascara and Infinite Precision Liner are a the perfect duo made for the Gucci woman’s most distinguishing feature.
- Gucci Infinite Length Mascara consists of a cutting edge elastic formula that actually clings to bare lashes and stretches out beyond their tips. It’s made of clay free, resin based mixture blended with film flex polymers. Available shades are Iconic Black, Cocoa and Midnight Blue.
- Gucci Infinite Precision Liner consists of silicone oils and resins that blend together to create a creamy, long wearing pigment rich application. This eye liner glides on effortlessly and precisely, is smudge proof and waterproof. Available shades are Iconic Black, Cocoa, Midnight Blue and Iconic Ottanio
Hello Products are wonderful for children (and grown ups too), because they are safe, yummy, natural (free of dyes and artificial sweeteners) and they really do work to clean the teeth and freshen breath. Young children will be looking to forward to brushing every morning and night with Hello kids toothpaste, thanks to its fun colors and yummy taste. Most importantly, Hello kids fight cavities, cleans and strengthens teeth, and don’t contain preservatives, dyes, artificial sweeteners or artificial flavors. Hello products are available at Target for only $3.49 to $4.49 each, so be sure to get all the flavors for the entire family to enjoy, to look forward to a cleaner, healthier mouth and save on dental bills.
Honest Beauty, founded by actress Jessica Alba, is a makeup and skincare brand. It celebrates diverse beauty and encourages women to bring out their best. Honest Beauty offers tips, tricks and tutorials to help women create signature looks. Whether it’s glam, fresh, daring, chic or natural, visit here for some inspiration. Honest beauty for the face, eyes, lips and cheeks come in various shades that meet every woman’s needs. Additionally, consumers can try on and share their Honest Beauty looks live using their camera with the Honest Beauty app available on iTunes, where the latest technology meets the ultimate beauty experience.
HUM Nutrition offers beautiful, glowing skin, long nails and shiny hair — all from within. HUM Nutrition is 100% natural, GMO free, gluten free, and the vegetarian formulas work to help you not only look gorgeous, but feel beautiful and healthy inside and outside. HUM is loved by celebs, such as Jane The Virgin’s Gina Rodriguez. Below is the HUM collection:
- Red Carpet helps attain glowing skin and shiny hair in about six weeks.
- Daily Cleanse helps clear toxins from the skin, liver, kidneys and lungs for clear, healthy skin.
- Runway Ready is a set of 30 daily packs combining the Red Carpet and Killer Nails formulas for glamorous hair, glowing skin and strong nails. Runway Ready’s convenient daily packs are 100% vegetarian and contain high potency vegan biotin, back currant seed oil and sunflower seed oil (vitamin E) that support hair, skin and nails.
- Skinny Bird is ideal for those who wish to shed some weight for the New Year. It helps reduce stress eating, boost metabolism, curb appetite and control blood sugar.
ILES Formula hair care, created by renowned hair stylist Wendy Iles, is available in a professional hair care set, that consists of a three step system. It’s ideal on any hair texture for both adults and children, and delivers perfect results every time. This luxurious hair care set includes a shampoo, conditioner, finishing serum, plus a special conditioner distribution comb to effectively distribute the product for maximum results. It’s very gentle even on sensitive hair and dry, frizzy and thin hair that tends to tangle easily, especially during the cold winter weather. After the first use, hair is instantly soft, shiny, and smells lovely. The sulfate free hair cleanser and conditioner immediately detangles, repairs and protects hair while making it look so luxurious and silky soft to touch.
Instrumental Beauty, which is available at Rite Aid stores nationwide and RiteAid.com, offers a pampering home spa experience at affordable prices. Thanks to Instrumental Beauty, luxurious beauty benefits that can be costly at professional salons and spas can now be enjoyed every day right in the comfort and convenience of home. This wonderful line of affordable beauty tools from head to toe consists of the following:
- Advanced Cleansing System cleanses and exfoliates the face. Its rotary brush has super soft fibers to help get rid of dirt, oil, makeup residue and unclogs pores so face looks clean, radiant and healthy.
- Cellulite Massage System treats the hips, thigh and abdomen, and helps stimulate blood circulation to target cellulite. Repeated use helps visibly improve the appearance of cellulite and makes skin firmer and smoother
- Sonic Facial Brush is very gentle on the skin, yet it effectively cleanses the skin of dirt, makeup and dead skin.
- Home Spa Treatment System cleanses and exfoliates the body. This rotary body brush gets rid of dry, dead, dull and flaky skin, leaving it clean, smooth and healthy.
- Portable Pedicure is a wonderful at home pedicure that removes dead skin, making feet soft and smooth. This definitely a must-have because it’s only $29.99, and a pedicure can cost double or triple the amount!