With New Years at the end of the week and so many parties on the 31st, did you reserve your spot among those waiting for a new year and new beginnings? It might be too late to get a reservation at some places but check out your favorite local band or venue and see what they have going on.
Without support the local music scene is suffering, please take the time out to go see a local band play. The local musicians put on a great show no matter what is happening around them. The local musicians and the bands will put on the same show if there are 10 people in the audience or 20,000 people. They are the true entertainers in the industry.
The local venues need the support also, without them opening their doors to the musicians there would be no $5.00 cover charges for 10 bands playing, great food and drink prices, most of all there would be no place to go see these talented musicians play. Take the chance on seeing a great show, having some great food and drinks and meeting a musician that someday will be performing in front of thousands of people.
“The GERG SHOW” every week on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7 – 9PM EDT/EST (-5 GMT) 4 – 6PM PDT/PST, Indie Scene Radio station owner, program director and Host DJ, Gerg Anidem, hosts his LIVE show introducing new independent music artists from around the globe every week! The station streams at 320K for THE BEST audio stream on the internet 24/7/365! Turn it up!
Tuesday December 29, 2015
- PPRN Presents Mike Tedesco, CubKen Benoit & Bob D’Aprile – 7 pm – Peter Pinho welcomes singer/songwriter Mike Tedesco, Mr. Connecticut Bear CubKen Benoit and veteran radio broadcaster and “Connecticut Rocks!” host Bob D’Aprile for an evening of music, laughs and conversation. In-house funnyman Peter Angelo and producer Phil Hall are also part of the fun that takes place live – uncensored, unscripted and unapologetic – at PPRNLiveRadio.com!
Wednesday December 30, 2015
- PPRN Presents Scott Sebastian & Andrew Manning – 7pm – It’s the last PPRN show of 2015, and Peter Pinho rings out the year with music by singer/songwriter Scott Sebastian and the humor of up-and-coming stand-up comic Andrew Manning. Plus, the in-house crew of Joe Reddington, DJ Maxx and Phil Hall are here to kiss the old year goodbye. It’s all happening live – uncensored, unscripted and unapologetic – at PPRNLiveRadio.com
Thursday December 31, 2015
- New Years Eve at Kirby’s Club Car – 6:30 pm – 2399 Main St, Stratford, Connecticut 06615 – Stephen Paul Guerra will play Brazilian style classical guitar from 6:30 to 8:30. No Half Steppin’ will be playing rock/jazz from 8:45 to 10:45. Jonathan Siksay will be playing country/rock from 11:00 to 1:15.
- Richie Scarlet – NEW YEARS EVE BLAST!- 8 pm – Brian’s Backyard BBQ 1665 Route 211 E, Middletown, Orange County, New York 10941 – New CD Esstenials Vol 1 and New T shirt will be available at this show!
Bring in 2016 with Rock and Roll – Richie Scarlet with
Louie Spagnola. Russ Wilson and Freddy Andressi (Sundown)
Update! Peter Gallinari will be sitting in with the band.
With Special Guest “The Greg Wood’s Band”
Also appearing the TWO MONSTER guitar players
J J Savage (Joey Pettinatto) & Tommy O’Donnell
Brians Backyard BBQ Celebration;
$55.00 A Person and $90.00 a couple-
- New Year’s Eve Gala at Mahoney’s Irish Pub – 8 pm – 35 Main St, Poughkeepsie, New York 12601 – Ring in the New Year’s at Mahoney’s Irish Pub!
8pm Cocktails & Appetizers
5 Start Buffet
4 Hour Open Bar
Entertainment by The Ceesar Rock n Roll Show
$80/Person $150 Per Couple
For reservations call (845) 471-7026
- Richie Ranno’s Rockin’ New Year’s Eve Party! – 9 pm – The Porter House 125 N Kinderkamack Rd, Montvale, New Jersey 07645 – Join us this New Year’s Eve for a night of great food, great music, and free drinks ALL NIGHT LONG as we ring in the New Year. Make your reservation now for the 9pm dinner seating and you’ll drink for free the rest of the night!
Details: Four Course Dinner menu from 5pm-9pm. There will be three seatings:
9pm Finale $110 ( Includes Open Bar, Champagne Toast etc)
We also offer Three Hour Open Bar at the bar $40 from 10-1am includes Passed Appetizers, Champagne Toast, Noisemakers, and the best music you’ll hear anywhere!
Saturday January 2, 2016
- A Fathom Farewell, Fates Last Fight, Brand New Day, Kingston Throwdown, The Witch Doctors, – Middle East Restaurant and Nightclub 472-480 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139 – Tickets
18+ w/Valid I.D. NO I.D.=NO ADMISSION
Eternal Entertainment Presents: “New Year Throwdown” w/ A Fathom Farewell, Fates Last Fight, Brand New Day, Kingston Throwdown, The Which Doctors – 18+ $20 *NOTE: 7:30 PM Doors
Deathwish Collective Invades Cook’s – 9 pm – 203 Church St, Naugatuck, Connecticut 06770 – Ryan Bair makes a return to the Nutmeg State for the holidays…and a rippin’ set of covers with friends. More details to be posted in the coming days – welcome in 2016 with a unique event for the discerning metal fan!
Presented by Hollowman Promotions, Alternative Control, Cooks Cafe, and Colt 45 Malt Liquor.
The show is 21+ and $5 gets you in the door.
Vision Within: 9:00 – 9:45
Jimmy Junk Bird and The Stiffs: 10:00 – 10:45
Tear Gas Union: 11:00 – 11:45
Deathwish Collective: 12:00 – Close
Have a happy and safe New Year! If you would like to have articles like this delivered right to your inbox please subscribe to the author.