With the holidays quickly approaching, now is not the time to procrastinate to find that perfect gift. With less than two weeks away, finding presents that will win you kudos can lead to panic and anxiety. However, do not fear. One of the best ways to pick out gifts for that man in you life is to stick with a theme. Why not help him up his dapper quotient by sprucing up his formal game? These five gifts will help him be the best dressed at his next formal occasion. After all, isn’t New Year’s right around the corner? Noticeably mission from the list is a tuxedo shirt and bow tie. With these gifts you’ve provided the basics, leave those finishing touches up to him.
A luxury razor
1. Start with the face – Sometimes a little indulgence is all that’s needed to get excited about a routine task. The Springbox horn razor by Paul Stuart is just that extravagance transforming shaving into a luxury experience. Before dressing up it’s good to clean up and your dapper guy will get a close shave with this fusion razor which comes complete with a badger shaving brush and Nappa leather case. Your guy will shave like a king.
A formal tuxedo
2. Choose a unique tux – It’s something special when a man owns his own tuxedo and you’ll earn extra points if you select one that’s a little different from your traditional black variety. The Krewe Tuxedo by Haspel definitely wins points for its originality. The dark navy suit which is trimmed in black has added cache in that it is seersucker.
A snazzy shoe
3. Add a patent leather opera slip-on – Since the tuxedo has a bit of flash, it only stands to reason that the shoe worn with it has a bit of flash as well. The Delavan opera slip-on by To Boot New York is both elegant and versatile. It is a step up from a regular lace up.
4. Accessorize with cufflinks – One of the interesting trends this season has been the hidden buttons on tuxedo shirts. Opting for one of these shirts eliminatse the need for studs so a man can be a little more liberal in his cufflink choices. The Geometric Metal cufflinks from Frank and Oak are a great choice with the subtle signature Frank and Oak embossment. What’s nice about the pair is that there’s only a limited run so not everyone will be able to snag a pair.
A party ready flask
5. Be prepared with the spirits – Just like a boy scout the well-dressed man in a tuxedo should be prepared for any occasion. A great way to be on his game is to have his own flask at the ready. The Fuel Flask available at Havenly.com is a cheeky way to carry 4 ounces of his favorite liquor. It is the perfect accouterment in case the lines at the latest charity event are too long, his eggnog needs that extra kick or he needs a swig for medicinal purposes.