What better way to start the new year off with resolutions, than to start re-organizing our lives! January is National Organization Month to help us get in gear with cleaning and organizing, purging and decluttering our space. Amazingly we can spring forward into the new year by renewing our minds, having a fresh new start, and formulating creative ideas.
A brand new year, and new thoughts combined, make up total aesthetics for staying on track, and in full control of our lives. It’s really easy to fall off the wagon trail being bombarded with tons of ideas racing back and forth through our heads. What shall we do? When shall we do it? How do we start? And what should we do first, are some of many questions and obstacles we face in attempting to get started.
Streamlining your new look with bold clean lines make an aesthetically appealing statement. Today we have the convenience of having everything at our fingertips to meet everyday needs. With smart storage solutions to couple our ideas, we can define and measure every aspect of utilizing and getting the most out of our spaces.
Organization and categorization are key factors in determining how well you can maximize total space usage. Here are some great fun to do lists and tips to get started in building efficiency, while decluttering your life.
1) Kitchen: Cleaning supply cabinets with a built-in caddy built conveniently under the sink make it very accessible while being neat and organized. A Slide out knife block is a great way to keep all of your cooking knives together and easily attainable to get to.
2) Office: Personal storage boxes, and mobile storage solutions, can work as a double function to store away both personal and work items. Utility carts, and shelving units also are great organizers in storing work and supply items.
3) Bath Area: Slide out bathroom styling station under the counter help to maintain and keep our counter tops clean and our everyday go-to items neatly out of the way.
4) Laundry: Make your modern storage laundry design with the use of utility and shelf storage. To cut sorting time in half, go in style with TheWhite elfa utility Deluxe Laundry Room by Container Store.This ensemble is very eye catching, and makes the perfect blend.
5) Bedrooms: Adjustable hanging closets, shelf shoe organizers, wheeled drawer units, all make up getting the most use for your space while maintaining a total aesthetic.
6) Make-up and vanity: Clear canisters for nail polish, and sectional cosmetic trays, dressing table from IKEA, comes with hideaway drawers to put your toiletries away neatly while having your go-to-products really available. Unconventional items like cake platters for perfumes, and ceramic egg crates for chains help work wonders to keep your valuables uncluttered and untangled (according to purewow.com, and beauty consultant Crystal Brent.
7) Garage/supply tools: The Container Store has the ultimate solution for space organization and storage in your garage. Their Platinum elfa utility Deluxe Garage Solution, highlights all of your basic essentials, making them easily accessible when needed.
8) Attic: Pullout modular drawers can be built to custom fit into the eaves is ideal for adding additional storage, like Christmas and other seasonal items.