While becoming the next Jillian Michaels may be out of reach, most fitness entrepreneurs have the potential to use the media to build their businesses. Yesterday, Dec. 28, Bedros Keuilian, creator of PT Power and founder of the Fit Body Boot Camp Franchise, announced that personal branding expert and business consultant Stephanie Joanne will present at the 2016 Fit Business Summit, set to take place March 18-20, 2016 in Irvine, Calif.
Canadian fitness expert Joanne, who started her career as a personal trainer, is a fitness and health coach, personal branding strategist, business consultant, blogger and mentor. Joanne’s sessions will focus on getting the attention of the media and using it to gain exposure for fitness businesses, based on her own experience. She will also cover social media techniques to attract attention from large companies.
“She knows firsthand what leveraging media relationships can do for your fitness business, personal brand, and market domination,” Keuilian said in a press release. “At Fitness Business Summit 2016, Stephanie will be teaching you the exact strategy she used to attract over 200 media appearances.”
According to the release, the 2016 Fit Business Summit is set to be the largest yet. Other speakers include:
- Dr. John Berdari, founder of Precision Nutrition. His focus at the Fit Business Summit is how to become an elite fat loss expert.
- AJ Roberts, one of the strongest men on the plant and a business strategist specializing in the fitness industry.
- Craig Ballantyne, the Godfather of fitness information marketing.
- Alwyn Cosgrove, a consultant who has worked with global brands like Nike and founded Results Fitness.
- Jeff Sherman, a Facebook and online marketing expert and rising star in the world of Fit Body Boot Camp.
- Cabel McElderry, COO of Fit Body Boot Camp and expert on creating systems and organization within a business to cultivate growth and profits.
- Samantha Taylor, a private personal trainer who sells over one million dollars in services out of her small studio each year.
- Robby Blanchard, owner of one of the top 3 percent most profitable CrossFit boxes in the US.
- Steven Hadley, a Fit Body Boot Camp owner who speaks about interviewing, hiring, and training staff.
The Fit Business Summit is ideal for boot camp owners, personal trainers, fitness professionals, fitness entrepreneurs and coaches who want to learn more about marketing. The event is open to those new to the industry as well as fitness industry veterans.