“Peppa Pig” is a globally-beloved children’s brand that is aimed at preschoolers. A top rated series on Nick Jr., the “Peppa Pig” franchise airs in over 180 territories and is broadcast in over 40 languages. Hence, the show’s extreme popularity and universal appeal has resulted in a popular line of toys and games and over 700 licensees worldwide. In February 2016, Entertainment One–the company that produces “Peppa Pig”–announced that they will be releasing an array of fun new products this year that are sure to delight fans of the show.
Excitingly, Entertainment One (eOne) has signed deals with seven new licensing partners including Colorforms, Fab/Starpoint, Galerie USA, Kurt Adler, Marmont Hill, Montco, and Parragon, which will all introduce their new offerings based on the hit animated show. In addition, master toy licensee, Jazwares, will expand its “Peppa Pig” range for 2016 with new plush, playsets and figures, providing fans coast-to-coast with even more opportunities to engage with the popular brand.
“The new introductions for 2016 greatly expand our Peppa offerings across multiple new categories, providing exciting new ways for children to connect with the property and its lovable characters,” said Joan Grasso, VP, Licensing – North America, eOne Family. “We’re thrilled to be working with these best-in-class companies that will help us grow the Peppa brand for many years to come. And we’re delighted about the latest introductions from Jazwares, which has assembled a broad collection of must-have toys that continue to engage Peppa fans across the U.S.”
According to the official Entertainment One press release, the new offerings will include:
• Muddy Puddles Family Pack –Super durable and totally irresistible characters featuring Peppa, George, Mummy and Daddy Pig. Preschoolers can easily play with the 3” figures with moveable arms and legs. They will retail for $11.99.
• Peppa Pig’s Picnic Trip (with Red Car) & House Construction Set – Two new construction sets mean double the hands-on creative fun for Peppa playmates who want to create their own world of Peppa Pig! Retail prices are $14.99 and $49.99.
• Colorforms Take Along Re-Stickable Set – Peppa Pig can travel anywhere a child’s imagination takes her! The self-contained portable set includes two colorful backgrounds and more than 36 reusable Colorforms stick-ons. Priced at $5.99.
• Colorforms Create A Story – The classic Colorforms “Create A Story” box set is back, and with added value! The re-stickable playset includes a pop-up display easel with four backgrounds, more than 48 reusable Colorforms stick-ons, and all-inclusive box storage. Suggested retail price is $9.99.
• Peppa Pig Ceramic Coin Bank – Peppa fans can save their money in style with this adorable 8.5” x 5” x 4.5” “piggy” bank that showcases the beloved character in her lovely red dress. Priced at $12.99.
• Peppa Pig Chocolate with Toy Surprise – For Peppa fans with a sweet tooth comes a collection of candy and mini replica toys. Each package includes one of the show’s main characters and a foil wrapped milk chocolate. Sold for $12.99 each.
• Blow Mold Disk Ornament – For festive holiday celebrations – Peppa Pig style – are new 90mm blow-mold disk-shaped ornaments featuring an image of the lovable Peppa adorned with a glitter trim. Retails for $5 each.
• Decoupage Ball Ornament – Perfect for decorating the tree of Peppa Pig fans and their families, these beautiful 80mm decoupage printed ball ornaments help make spirits bright for kids of all ages for $3.50 each.
• Framed Print – Top-quality Giclée prints, including “Let’s Play Dress Up,” featuring Peppa and her toys on high-resolution archive paper. Each print is professionally framed and mounted on acid-free archive matt with high-quality, durable, non-warping wood that is ready to hang. Certificate of Authenticity included. Prices range from $69.50 -$149.50.
• Pop-Outz! Grab Bag – Creative activity-centered fun featuring two 6” x 9” coloring boards, three washable markers and a 4” x 6” sticker sheet with 25 paper stickers. Each Peppa Pig character is die-cut to “pop-out” and stand. These are extremely reasonably priced at $1 each.
• Pop-Outz! Special Delivery – Color and pop-out play featuring four 8” x 10” coloring boards with ten “pop-out” Peppa Pig characters and icons die-cut with pop out stands, a 10” x 20” background scene in full color with stand-up feet, ten washable markers and an 8” x 10” sticker sheet with 50 paper stickers. They retail for $3.
• Peppa Pig Happy Tin –Inside this beautiful keepsake tin are three books for coloring, sticker and activity fun, four felt tip pens, and a double-sided poster to color! Suggested retail price is $10.99.
• Make It Together Peppa Pig Craft Tube – Young crafters will find everything they need to make an adorable Peppa Pig sock toy! The activity kit includes an easy-to-follow illustrated guide for transforming a simple sock into everyone’s favorite pig. Retails for $15.99.
To learn more, visit the official Entertainment One website. Also check out the official Peppa Pig website, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.