Walt Disney World’s most popular promotion is back. For select fall 2016 dates, resorts guests may enjoy the “Free Disney Dining” promotion. This spectacular deal add the Disney Dining Plan to your Magic Your Way vacation package for free.
The “Free Disney Dining” promotion is available starting today and must be booked no later than July 10, 2016. It’s valid for the following arrival dates:
August 14, 2016 – October 1, 2016
November 15, 2016 – November 21, 2016
November 26, 2016 – November 28, 2016
December 10, 2016 – December 21, 2016
Guests who book a Magic Your Way package at a Disney Value Resort receive the Quick Service Disney Dining Plan for free. The plan includes two quick-service meals and one snack per person, per night. Also included is one refillable mug per person. Guests may upgrade to the basic Disney Dining Plan or the Deluxe Disney Dining Plan for the difference in cost.
Guests who book a Magic Your Way package at a Disney Moderate, Deluxe or Deluxe Villa Resort receive the basic Disney Dining Plan for free. The plan includes one table-service meal, one quick-service meal and one snack per person, per night. Also included is one refillable mug per person. Guests may upgrade to the Deluxe Disney Dining Plan for the difference in cost.
The promotion requires booking a Magic Your Way vacation package. The package must be a minimum of three-nights hotel stay at an official Walt Disney World resort and minimum of a three-day theme-park ticket with Park Hopper or Water Parks Fun and More option.
“Free Disney Dining” offer restrictions:
- Excluded resorts include Campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort—The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms, the Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows, The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort and Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter. Disney’s Port Orleans – Riverside is excluded during the following dates: November 15 to 21, November 26 to 28 and December 10 to 21, 2016.
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Excludes gratuities and alcoholic beverages.
- Some table service restaurants may not be included in the Disney Dining Plan. Seating at some restaurants may be limited or no availability at time of booking.
- No group rates or other discounts apply.
- Magic Your Way packages can be booked for a maximum of 14 nights. However, theme-park tickets can only be purchased for a maximum of 10 days.
- Everyone staying in the same room must be on the same Disney Dining Plan. Children (ages 3-9) must order from the children’s menu when available. Guests ages 10 and above are considered adults and children under the age of 3 years are not eligible for the Disney Dining Plan. However, they may eat for free off an adult’s plate or at a buffet.
For more information on this and other Disney travel deals, or to book this amazing offer, call (407) 939-1881, visit Disney online or contact Kristen at Magical Journeys.