Dillard’s takes price reductions on over four thousand styles, bringing them well within the budget constraints of thrifty fashion shoppers. For all who have avoided shopping at Dillard’s for fear it would exceed your means, this is the time to take advantage of amazingly affordable prices on dresses, tops, pants, jeans and more. Look for the labels you love and shop For All Mankind, ABS by Allen Schwartz, Alex Marie and more. Whether you just want to refresh your wardrobe for spring and summer or have a special occasion on your calendar, this is the time to shop at Dillard’s. You can bring home an Adrianna Papell scalloped lace sheath or a Giani Bini long sleeves V-neck dress for less than one hundred dollars. We like that!
Get ready to take the next step up the corporate ladder in a Le Bos cropped bolero jacket dress. Done in brilliant teal, it combines elegance and simplicity in a combination destined for a corner office. A scoop neckline frames your face while a softly ruched center waistline conceals tummy lines and covers the hips for a figure flattering look. A short chiffon skirt with a tonal liner falls softly to the knee for a slimming silhouette. The matching jacket features a shawl collar and floral appliqué at the left lapel. Feminine, yet businesslike, you’ll go from office appropriate to cocktail ready in effortlessly. Pair it with peep-toe white pumps and keep jewelry to a minimum to showcase the dress and jacket.
When the weekend comes, relax in Peter Nygard’s Morgan capri pants and an NYD Henley printed georgette hi-low shirttail blouse. The blouse is semi-sheer and done in soft shades of pink and black on a white background. A split neckline frames your face and center back pleats allow complete freedom of movement. The hi-low shirttail hem adds style, bringing you into the season on a soft spring breeze. Paired with capris, you’ll be ready to go everywhere your weekend takes you, from the mountains to the seashore. Add height with strappy white espadrilles and keep jewelry and accessories to a minimum for the coolest look possible. More final reductions you may want to shop feature:
- London Tines lace-up chevron mesh tunic dresses (Was $109) $81.75 – $109
- Maggy London floral print fit and flare dresses (Was (108) $81 – $108)
- MICHAEL Michael Kors chain cold shoulder top (Was $89.50) $22.37 – $89.50
- Tahari ASL chambray peplum jackets and straight fit chambray ankle pants (Was $89- $119) $71.40 – $89
- Kasper crepe wing collar jackets and crepe skimmer skirts (Was $69 – $99) $59.40 – $69
- MICHAEL Michael Kors pleated georgette tops (Was $79.50) $47.70 – $79.50
- Eileen Fisher ankle length pants (Was $188) $112.80 – $188
- Adrianna Papell slim straight leg ankle pants (Was $89) $53.40 – $89
- Lauren Ralph Lauren petite stretch cotton boatneck tees (Was $39.50) $13.82 – $39.50
- CATHERINE Catherine Malandrino ‘Emily’ cold shoulder knot dresses (Was $138) $82.80 – $138
- Giani Bini Fan Fav ‘Loni’ cropped lace blouse (Was $79) $47.40 – $79
- Vince Camuto center seam blouses (Was $79) $47.40 – $79
The selection is magnificent, the styles breathtaking, and the size ranges expanded. The prices are well within the budgets of many mid-range shoppers. To see Dillard’s complete selection of markdowns or to place an order online visit Dillard’s. In Columbia, Dillard’s is located at 100 Columbiana Circle.
As always, maximize your style and minimize your spending.