The mad dash to Christmas, a quiet week in the world of live music. We think it is time to get out and listen to one of the great local bands playing. Never know you might be able to pick up a CD or a T- shirt from your favorite one to finish up that last minute shopping.
Without support the local music scene is suffering, please take the time out to go see a local band play. The local musicians put on a great show no matter what is happening around them. The local musicians and the bands will put on the same show if there are 10 people in the audience or 20,000 people. They are the true entertainers in the industry.
The local venues need the support also, without them opening their doors to the musicians there would be no $5.00 cover charges for 10 bands playing, great food and drink prices, most of all there would be no place to go see these talented musicians play. Take the chance on seeing a great show, having some great food and drinks and meeting a musician that someday will be performing in front of thousands of people.
“The GERG SHOW” every week on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7 – 9PM EDT/EST (-5 GMT) 4 – 6PM PDT/PST, Indie Scene Radio station owner, program director and Host DJ, Gerg Anidem, hosts his LIVE show introducing new independent music artists from around the globe every week! The station streams at 320K for THE BEST audio stream on the internet 24/7/365! Turn it up!
Tuesday December 22, 2015
- PPRN Presents Irwen the Artist Band, Storytime Bob Edwards, Kareem Blue & Darren Rivera – 7 pm – Peter Pinho welcomes two of the most distinctive and delightful talents on the indie music scene: Irwen the Artist Band and Storytime Bob Edwards. Plus, funnymen Kareem Blue and Darren Rivera drop in for some Christmas comedy.
And resident funnyman Peter Angelo will try to tame his corybantic personality while producer Phil Hall plumbs the cerulean. It’s all live – uncensored, unscripted and unapologetic – at PPRNLiveRadio.com!
Wednesday December 23, 2015
PPRN Presents Robert J. Conaway, Jay Roberts, Connor Maguire & Friends – 7 pm – Peter Pinho welcomes award-winning singer/songwriter Robert J. Conaway to PPRN. This mainstay of the vibrant indie music scene in Madison, Wisconsin, brings three decades of songs, stories and music industry insight to the studio. And joining Robert is one of Connecticut’s finest music talents: Jay Roberts, singer/songwriter and co-owner of the Performance HUB.
Also visiting the show is adult film star Connor Maguire, who shares his experiences as a rising icon in the world of clothing-free entertainment.
Plus: new music from Justin Perillo, gregarious shenanigans from Joe Reddington and a Christmas blessing from Phil Hall. It all happens live – uncensored, unscripted and unapologetic – on PPRNLiveRadio.com!
Saturday December 26, 2015
- “Songs In The Attic” – the music of Billy Joel feat. David Clark – 7 pm KJ Farrells 242 Pettit Ave, Bellmore, New York 11710
- Three Sheets 80’s Party – 9 pm – Three Sheets New Haven 372 Elm St, New Haven, Connecticut 06511 – Answer the car phone… The 80’s are calling. Right in time to Dance away all The Christmas. We will be playing 80’s jams all night here at Three Sheets. Tease your hair and find your brightest sweater. PLEASE come dressed up in your 80’s wear. We wil have some 80’s inspired drink specials and as always…No cover!
- IMPULSE at Z’s! Corner Cafe 407 Campbell Ave, West Haven, Connecticut 06516 – 9:30 pm After all the gifts u bought. After all the gifts u wrapped. After all the gifts u handed out. When the family visits r over…Let us give a gift to u. The gift of ROCK N ROLL, with ur brothers in Impulse & ur Jack Nation family! We r extremely happy to b back at Z’s! We love playing here & something completely insane always happens when we visit. DON’T MISS IT!
Sunday December 27, 2015
- A Heavy Holiday Throwdown feat. Full Blown Chaos, Sworn Enemy, Marc Rizzo of Soulfly & Cavalera Conspiracy, Risk All In Life – Cherry Street Station 491 N Cherry St Ext, Wallingford, Connecticut 06492 – 4:30 Pm Ear One Productions Presents:
A Heavy Holiday Throwdown
FULL BLOWN CHAOS
Official Sworn Enemy
Marc Rizzo (of Soulfly & Cavalera Conspiracy )
Risk All In Life
The Maddening Process
Early Sunday Show. Doors at 4:30. Show starts at 5:00. Tickets are $10 in advance earoneproductions.eventbrite.com | $15 at the door.
All shows at Cherry Street Station are Strictly 21+
Look for new music and upcoming tour dates for Siksay Band. 2016 is going to be a big year for the band and the music, so many chances to see them perform live in a venue near you.
If you would like articles like this delivered right to your inbox please subscribe to the author.