Combining geometrics, florals, polka dots and stripes has taken the fashion spotlight this spring, bringing unlikely combinations together for new dimensions in style. Rarely combined before, these seemingly mismatching elements create some of the most amazing tops, skirts and dresses imaginable. Imagine full blown roses dancing across a background of diamonds and rectangles with a bit of paisley, edged with a wide chevron stripe border. This artful medley is what fashion is made of. It is the heart and soul of style and the essence of chic. If you’ve been hesitant to try mixed prints, this is the time to update your wardrobe with fresh, new looks at fullbeauty.com, the world’s largest marketplace for plus women.
For the office, pair a black and white abstract graffiti print top by Junarose with a playful polka dot skirt with gorgeous floral lace at the hemline. A rounded neckline frames your face and short sleeves cover your upper arms in a delightful abstract print that just hints at handwriting on a chalkboard. It features a center back zipper as artfully placed darts for a figure flattering silhouette. Gently fitted, it can be worn tucked in or left over the waistband of the skirt. The skirt has an elasticized waistband and pleats fall smoothly over the hips to just above the knee, showcasing the scalloped lace border and an enchanting eyelash fringe. Elevate your look with strappy black espadrilles and keep jewelry and accessories to a minimum for the best effect. Wear only tiny round white earrings to coordinate with the polka dots and carry a sleek black and white foldover clutch.
On casual Friday, pair a Junarose watercolor floral T-shirt with printed woven pants. The tee is done in shades of burgundy, rose and pink with black and white accents and black piping at the neckline and sleeves. The tee offers complete comfort which is elevated by the allover floral details, letting the pretty print complement the clean lines of the classic fit. The pants are done in al allover floral print with large, full-blown red blossoms and green leaves on a white background. Pleats at the front and darts at the back assure an excellent fit and a slender silhouette. Leave the tee loose, tuck it in, or even try tying it at the front for fashion forward style. Slip on bright red sandals and be ready to notice admiring glances. More just reduced geometrics, florals, polka dots and stripes you may want to shop feature:
- Roaman’s thermal print tee (Was: $39.99) $8.74
- Woman Within short sleeve print peachskin shirt (Was: $29.99 – $36.99) $12.88
- Jessica London feather print faux wrap dress (Was: $99.99 – $109.99) $39.99 – $49.99
- Jessica London striped boat neck dress (Was: $69.99) $16.99
- Roaman’s tropical print pants (Was: $54.99) $19.99
- Woman Within long sleeve floral print T-shirt (Was: $14.99 – $17.99) $10.88
- Roaman’s graphic navy print maxi dress by Denim 24/7 (Was: $89.99) $19.99
- Roaman’s geometric bigshirt (Was: $44.99) $16.99
- Roaman’s Boho floral tunic (Was: $89.99) $29.99
- Woman Within petite floral print stretch straight leg jeans (Was: $49.99) $19.88
To see the complete selection of new markdowns or to place an order online, visit fullbeauty.com.
As always, maximize your style and minimize your spending.