Have you heard the big “buzz?” With Christmas and New Year’s Eve just days away, the holiday season is finally here. Whether you plan on celebrating with family, a few of your favorite BFFs or that very special significant other at an intimate get-together or great big bash, you can’t celebrate the holidays without a few tried-and-true and one or two brand recipes, right?
The following cocktail recipes are sure to add a little holiday “spirit” to your celebration!
Jubilee, created by Jeremy Oertel, Donna BK
- 1.5 oz. elit by Stolichnaya
- 1.5 oz. Dry Red Wine
- .5 oz. St. George Spiced Pear
- .25 oz. Maple Syrup
- .25 oz. Lemon Juice
- 1 oz. Seltzer
Directions: Build in a glass and top with seltzer. Garnish with a pear fan and grated nutmeg.
- 2 parts Stoli Premium Vodka
- 1 part Cranberry Juice
- 1 part Sparkling Apple Juice
- 2 parts Ginger Beer
- Fresh Cranberries for garnish
- 2 parts Stoli Premium Vodka
- 2 parts Pineapple Juice
- 2 parts Stoli Ginger Beer
- Pineapple chunks for garnish
Chocolate Peppermint Cookie
- .75 oz. Partida Blanco Tequila
- 1 oz. Peppermint Schnapps
- .75 oz. Godiva® Liqueur
- 1.5 oz. Cream
Directions: Rim martini glass with chocolate syrup and crushed candy canes. Shake ingredients in a shaker with ice and strain into martini glass.
Poinsettias In Pisticci
- 1.5 oz. Amaro Lucano
- 1 oz. Lemon Juice
- .5 oz. Honey Syrup*
- Rosemary sprig for garnish
Directions: Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake and strain into coupe glass and garnish with rosemary sprig.
Mole y Avión Espresso
- 2 oz. Avión Espresso
- 1 oz. Premium Hot Chocolate
- Fresh Whipped Cream and Mint Leaf for garnish
Directions: Combine ingredients in glass and heat. Garnish with fresh whipped cream and a mint leaf.
Cranberry Mexican Pharaoh
- 1.5 oz. Avión Reposado
- 0.75 oz. Combier
- 2 dashes Orange Bitters
- 3 dashes Angostura Bitters
Directions: Stir all ingredients together with ice and strain into a flute. Top with Champagne or sparkling wine and garnish with an orange twist.
- 1 Parts Hornitos Black Barrel Tequila
- Part Lime Juice
- Part Simple Syrup
- Mint Leaves
Directions: Muddle mint leaves in a glass, combine remainder of ingredients in a shaker with ice, shake vigorously and strain into the glass over fresh ice. Garnish with a sprig of mint leaves.
- 1 Part Hornitos Spiced Honey
- 1 Parts Hot Espresso
- Pinch of Cinnamon
Directions: Combine all ingredients in a shaker, shake vigorously and strain into a glass. Garnish with a pinch of cinnamon.
- Chandon Blanc de Noirs
- ½ oz Blackberry Syrup (Cordial)
- ½ oz Fresh Lemon Juice
- Dash of Crème De Peche
Directions: Shake ingredients over ice and strain into a flute and top with 3oz Chandon Blanc de Noirs. And for the third year, Chandon is offering a lovely bubbly in a lovely limited-edition bottle, draped in a chic winter white and shimmering gold script.
iichiko BAR Yuzu Highball
- 1 oz iichiko BAR Yuzu
- 2 tsp Yuzu Juice Concentrate
- 1 oz Grapefruit Juice
- Club Soda
Directions: Add juices and spirit into a highball glass. Fill with ice and top with club soda. Garnish with a thin lime wheel. Enjoy the holidays this year, guilt-free, with this delish drink that has no sugar and fewer calories than vodka.
Milagro Hot Chocolate
- 1.5 parts Milagro Añejo
- 3 parts Abuelita Chocolate Tables or Your Favorite Hot chocolate Powder
- Heavy Cream
- 1 pinch Grated Chili Chocolate Bar
Directions: Build in a clear mug or other drink vessel suitable for hot beverages. Top with whipped cream and chili chocolate shavings.
- 1.5 parts Milagro Añejo
- 1 part Agave Nectar
- 4 Cloves
- 1 Cinnamon stick
- 1 Whole Anise Star
- 4 parts Boiling Water
- 1 Lemon Wheel
Directions: Combine agave nectar, spice and tequila in a heat –resistant snifter or mug. Add the boiling water. Squeeze the lemon, drop it in, and stir until agave nectar has melted.
And speaking of special, be sure to check out Campari’s new limited edition 750 ml. bottles with new art labels. The trio of labels features an iconic sketch by Italian Futurist artist Fortunato Depero, each reimagined with the use of contemporary colors. Available at retail stores across America through the holidays.
While your guests will enjoy ringing in the holidays with the above cocktails, they will need something to munch on, right? No worries – the folks at Terra have you covered. TERRA Pumpkin Spice Sweets drizzled with melted white chocolate are the perfect way to holiday. Add some spiced nuts into a bowl of TERRA Cinnamon Sweets and pair with a warm mug of apple cider – with or without bourbon. And finally, drizzle TERRA Sweets Medley with some divine melted dark chocolate and enjoy with a fine red wine.
And speaking of delicious treats to eat….
Chocolate Toffee Cinnamon Sweet Rolls from Hershey’s.
- ½ cup Hershey’s Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- ¼ cup Heath Bits o’ Brickle Toffee Bits or Heath Milk Chocolate Toffee Bits
- 1 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 1 can (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp. milk
- ¼ c. packaged brown sugar
- ¼ tsp. vanilla extract
- Kosher salt to taste
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat over to 350. Lightly great 9-inch round or square pan
- Lightly flour work surface and roll out dough. Do NOT separate into triangles. Press seams together to form one rectangular sheet.
- Sprinkle surface with chocolate chips, toffee bits and cinnamon, pressing lighting into dough.
- Starting from long side, roll to form a log. Cut log with sharp knife into 12 even slices, about 1-inch each.
- Place rolls on prepared pan either close together or spread apart.
- Bake 15 – 17 minutes until golden brown.
- Prepare icing – spread onto hot rolls.
- Garnish with additional chips or toffee bits.
If savory is more your cup of tea, Lawless Jerky, created by former lawyer Matt Tolnick, may be right up your alley. Made from 100% grass-fed beef and handcrafted without preservatives or anything artificial, Lawless Jerky features unique flavors including Sweet Sriracha, Aloha Teriyaki, Pho, Mango Habanero and Japanese Curry.