Certain signs of infidelity that show up shortly after Valentine’s Day can expose a cheating mate. If you suspect your spouse or significant other of cheating on you, look for the telltale signs below.
· A hidden Valentine’s Day gift that disappeared from its hiding place, but wasn’t given to you.
· Receipts for the purchase of 2 identical gifts. (If he bought 2 heart-shaped diamond pendants gave one to you, who did he give the other one to?)
· Receipts or credit card statements for candy, flowers, jewelry, lingerie you didn’t personally receive. (Who got $175 worth of lingerie from Victoria’s Secret?)
· Sales receipts, charge slips or credit card statements for gifts that don’t correspond with the gift he gave you. (If you got flowers and candy, who did he give jewelry to?
· A thank e-mail or text to or from your mate for a Valentine’s Day gift you know nothing about.
· Gifts of jewelry or lingerie, that suddenly appear after Valentine’s Day, which she claims she bought for herself. ( Can she produce the sales receipt for the new bracelet or rings she started wearing after Valentine’s Day?)
· Restaurant receipts or charge slips dated February 13th, 14th , 15th showing an expensive meal for a fancy restaurant that didn’t include you.
· Credit card receipts for a hotel stay dated the day before (Mistress Day), the day after, or on Valentine’s Day. (Does the time stamp correspond with the time your mate was missing in action or unreachable by phone?)
These post-Valentine’s Day signs of infidelity can help you confirm the existence of an affair, if you have a cheating mate. But don’t accuse your spouse or significant other of cheating on you without additional proof. Since signs of infidelity never appear in isolation, knowing what to look for is the key.
Don’t underestimate the help you can get from a good infidelity reference book like Is He Cheating on You – 829 Telltale Signs. This particular book documents practically every known sign of infidelity, and applies to cheating women as well as cheating men. For more information on this book, click here, or purchase the eBook from Booklocker.com.
This is the final article in the Valentine’s Day infidelity series provided as part of the 13th Valentine’s Day Infidelity Awareness Campaign. For other articles in the series, see the list below.
For more practical infidelity advice from an internationally-recognized infidelity expert, subscribe to this column or visit www.NationalInfidelity.com