Catherine’s hemlines are making headlines with hi-low, sidetail, hankie, asymmetrical and fringe. It wasn’t too long ago that a hemline was always straight and neatly hemmed. This spring, hemlines are taking center stage and showing up in myriad unique cuts, styles and shapes. Go flowy, drapey, lacy or tiered. Whatever you choose, Catherines has an amazing new selection for plus women who want to flatter their figures and show their style. Best of all, many new spring styles will be reduced 30% off as soon as you add them to your shopping bag, making your shopping dollars go farther than ever.
Why it took so long for designers to realize than asymmetrical and sidetail hemlines had a slenderizing effect, we’ll never know. But you can now enjoy that effect in Catherines tango rose blouse. This soft button-front blouse provides versatile layering options and the sheer fabric and hankie hem flow beautifully with your silhouette. It frames your face with a flattering V-neckline and covers your upper arms with sheer three-quarter sleeves. Perfectly proportioned for plus women, pair it with slim white slacks for a crisp corporate look. You’ll love the easy to wear styling and the compliments it garners Elevate your look with strappy white espadrilles and bring out the bright jade of the blouse with slim gold and jade bangles.
Be runway-fresh on date night in Catherines Sunset Glow dress. Enjoy the warm glow of sunset with in this vibrant, allover print dress with metallic embellishment at the cutout neckline. Done in brilliant shades of red, rose, orange and gold, it brings the beautiful hues of sunset to your wardrobe. The hi-low hem adds an air of elegance while the and soft, rope-tied belt keeps the look beachy and relaxed. Pair it with high strappy tan sandals and catch the glint of the setting sun with a few slim gold bangles. Carry a tiny orange wristlet for the bare necessities and be ready for a night of dining, dancing, or walking together as the sunlight wanes. More headline making hemlines you may want to shop feature:
- Kauai tropical print sleeveless blouses with two-point hems $49 – $54
- Delightful Night dresses in bold graphic prints with cascading pointed hems $99
- Montego Bay sheer hankie hem dresses $99 – $109
- Lace panel dresses with handkerchief hems $129 – $139
- Evolution midi dresses with two-point hems $89 – $98
- Endless summer tanks with asymmetrical hems $29.50 – $31.50
- Aztec fringe maxi dresses $99 – $109
- Riversong blouses with hi-low hems $64 – $70
- Boheme toppers with asymmetric hems $69 – $74
- Baton Rough fringe hem dresses $99 – $109
- Double design tiered top with asymmetric hem $74 – $80
To see the complete selection of headline making hemlines or to place an order online, visit Catherines. Catherines is located at 421 Bush River Rd. and 6735 Two Notch Rd. in Columbia.
As always, maximize your style and minimize your spending.