Bring the sleigh to Sears for gifts under twenty dollars for him and her. Not sure what to get for people on your holiday gift list? Still have a few people left to buy for? Even if you haven’t started your Christmas shopping yet, Sears can help you find perfect gifts for all family and friends on your list at prices you can afford. Stores will be open from 8 a.m. until 11 p.m. on Friday, Saturday and Sunday to make your shopping easier than ever.
For career-minded men on their way up the corporate ladder, choose classic Covington spread-collar dress shirts for $14.99 and Covington dress slacks for only $19.99. Slip a coordinating repp or plaid necktie in his stocking for $19.99. For men who deserve a break and want to spend the afternoon watching basketball, choose Hanes plaid flannel pajama pants for only $9.99. They’ll be comfy cozy as they cheer their favorite team from the recliner with a bag of dipping chips and a bowl of salsa. Get your guy into the spirit of Christmas with a nutcracker, elf or Santa sweater for $19.99. Perfect for opening gifts, playing with the kids and dinner with the family, it’s sure to make his Christmas merry and bright.
For the women who don’t want to compromise style for warmth, choose a Covington 3-piece hat, scarf and glove set for $14.99. A Fair Isle inspired snowflake design worked in white on bright red brings the color of the season to her rosy cheeks. Slip a Studio S wreath, angel or Christmas tree pin in her stocking to wear on Christmas day for only $4.99. For a well-earned long winter’s nap, give her a Covington or Joe Boxer packaged sleep set for $19.99 and cozy slipper socks for $7.99. Choose leopard print, holiday themed or pretty plaid pajamas and the cutest, coziest critter socks you’ve ever seen for her to curl up by the fire with a calming cup of chamomile tea. More gifts you may want to shop feature:
- 50-65% off ladies’ holiday fashions from Bongo, Metaphor and Covington
- 55% off ladies’ sweaters from Laura Scott, Covington and Canyon River Blues
- 50% off ladies’ active separates from Everlast and Skechers
- 60% off ladies’ coats from Metaphor and Bongo
- 60% off Amplify clothing and screen tees for young men
- 60% off Roebuck & Co. thermals, flannels and hoodies for young men
- 50% off U.S. Polo Assn. men’s button-down shirts and fleece zip-up hoodies
- 50% off men’s Structure long sleeve tees, wool jackets and long sleeve button-up shirts
- 60% off men’s Covington and Arrow clothing
- 60% off men’s Outdoor Life flannel shirt jackets and plaid shirts
- 60% off men’s Nordic Track puffer jackets
- 50% off Amplify fashion separates for boys and fashion tops for girls
To see Sears’ complete selection of affordable gifts or to place an order online, please visit Sears. Sears is located at 7201 Two Notch Rd. in Columbia.
As always, maximize your style and minimize your spending.