When it comes to protecting your marriage or relationship, a good infidelity reference book is the one of the best investments you can make in 2016. It’s an investment that will serve you well for many years to come, regardless of whether or not you have (or think you have) a cheating mate.
Read on to find out why.
How You Can Benefit from a Good Infidelity Reference Book
Infidelity can strike anyone regardless of age, ethnicity, financial status, educational background, religion, length of time together. No one is immune. That’s why a good infidelity reference book is the best investment you can make in your current or future relationship.
Many people are familiar with the classic signs of infidelity but are totally oblivious to the many subtle signs of a cheating mate. By the time the signs become obvious, it may already be too late to save the marriage or relationship, or too late to put legal or financial measures in place that can eliminate many of the problems infidelity can cause.
Others may misinterpret things that appear to be telltale signs, or rely too heavily on the so-called top 10 signs of infidelity and end up falsely accusing an innocent mate. This could be just as destructive to your marriage or relationship as infidelity itself.
Male or female, married, single, divorced, dating, engaged, or between relationships, you could find yourself in one of the situations below, all of which a good infidelity reference book can help:
- You want to avoid the hurt, humiliation, and heartbreak of being the last one to know if your mate is cheating on you.
- You think your partner might be cheating and want to know for sure, or get solid proof.
- You already know your spouse or significant other is cheating and you want to discreetly get solid proof
- You’re trying to reconcile with a cheating mate and want to make sure they’re not still seeing their affair partner behind your back.
- You want to prove that infidelity rumors about your mate are false.
- You’ve been cheated on before and want to know the signs of impending infidelity, so you can make sure it won’t happen again.
- You’re a single person who’s dating and want to be familiar with the signs of a cheating mate.
- You’re a man who suspects his wife or girlfriend of cheating and want to know the telltale signs.
- You want to be familiar with both the subtle as well as the obvious signs of infidelity so you can safeguard your relationship and protect yourself from the legal, financial, emotional, and sexual damage infidelity can cause.
- You suspect infidelity, but can’t, or don’t want to spend a fortune on private investigators or invest in fancy surveillance equipment.
- You want an easy, affordable, and accurate way to catch your cheating mate.
- You want a discreet way to check out whether your spouse or significant other with them knowing what you’re doing.
- You want to prove that your partner is NOT cheating, so you can set your mind at ease and avoid falsely accusing an innocent mate.
- You have a friend or relative who’s being cheated on, and you don’t want to be the bearer of bad news – give them a good infidelity reference book, so they can find out on their own.
- You don’t want to sit back and be a helpless victim of infidelity
In every one of the situations above, knowing what to look for is the key, and a good infidelity reference book (like Is He Cheating on You? – 829 Telltale Signs ) can be a valuable resource.
How to Identify a Good Infidelity Reference Book
A good infidelity book will meet most, if not all, of the criteria below:
- It contains infidelity signs that apply to both men and women.
- It will help you find the maximum number of telltale signs.
- It exposes all types of infidelity. (emotional, online, female, same sex, workplace, financial, and more)
- It’s easy to use.
- In addition to documenting the obvious signs of infidelity, it also includes subtle signs of infidelity that are often overlooked.
- It does not require the purchase of software or surveillance equipment.
- It is written by a nationally-recognized infidelity expert, marriage and family counselor, private investigator, or other professional in the field.
Is He Cheating on You? – 829 Telltale Signs meets fits all the criteria above and more.
- Is He Cheating on You? is still the only infidelity book on the market that documents practically every known sign of infidelity. No other book contains as many telltale signs.
- Is He Cheating on You? includes dozens of subtle infidelity signs that most people usually overlook.
- Despite the title, most of the signs of infidelity in Is He Cheating on You? apply to both cheating women and cheating men. (The bonus section in the e-book version also contains a brief section for men entitled Is SHE Cheating?)
- Is He Cheating on You? was written by an internationally-recognized infidelity expert who is frequently called on by the media to comment on infidelity issues in the news, and who has appeared on TV and has been quoted by countless magazines and newspapers worldwide. (To read author’s bio, click here)
- Is He Cheating on You? exposes all types of infidelity, including emotional infidelity, cyber infidelity, workplace infidelity, financial infidelity, female infidelity, same-sex infidelity and more.
- Is He Cheating on You? lists over 800 signs of infidelity, conveniently grouped into 21 major categories so you can easily find the signs that apply to your marriage/relationship, your circumstances, or your mate.
- All signs of infidelity listed in Is He Cheating on You? can be found using nothing other than your own eyes and ears, your personal knowledge of your mate, and the information in the book. No special skills, software, or surveillance equipment required.
In addition, Is He Cheating on You? – 829 Telltale Signs also includes:
- signs which can help you determine the identity of the Other Woman or the Other Man.
- signs the cheater would never even think to cover up.
- signs even a cautious cheater doesn’t realize he or she is displaying, which practically impossible for the cheater to conceal.
- signs even a private investigator would be hard-pressed to find without input from you.
- hundreds of signs not found anywhere else but in this book
Most importantly, if the suspected cheater is innocent, Is He Cheating on You? can help you prove that too and keep you from falsely accusing an innocent mate.
To order your personal copy of Is He Cheating on You? – 829 Telltale Signs, click one of the links below:
The e-book version from Booklocker.com $37
Includes a special bonus section that contains an Affair Recovery Guide plus a special section for men called Is She Cheating. NOTE: These bonuses are only available in the e-book version and are NOT included in the soft cover version.
Soft cover version from Amazon.com $29.95