Family vacationers looking for fun and relaxation in the U.S. this summer have three more trip choices from Adventures by Disney. New itineraries explore Walt Disney World and Central Florida, Montana, and Washington, D.C. & Philadelphia.
In Central Florida, families will get backstage access and VIP experiences at Walt Disney World Resort, travel by airboat through Florida marshlands and visit the Space Coast region near Cape Canaveral. In Montana, Disney offers glamorous camping, or “glamping,” near Yellowstone National Park and a stay at a dude ranch. And American history comes alive during a visit to the nation’s capital, and the United States’ first capital city.
“Adventures by Disney is proud to showcase the majestic landscapes, riveting history and diverse experiences available throughout America on these and other itineraries,” says Ken Potrock, senior vice president of Adventures by Disney. “Now is a wonderful time to explore the United States, and with the addition of these vacations we’ve found new ways to offer exciting, varied activities that appeal to every member of the family.”
Highlights of the Walt Disney World Resort & Central Florida include:
* A privately guided safari at Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park.
* Special Disney FastPass+ selections at the Walt Disney World theme parks, including premium access to Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Toy Story Mania! and other popular attractions.
* Explorations of Central Florida’s unique natural wonders on land – by zipline, swamp buggy and on horseback – and on water in kayaks and aboard an airboat.
* Luxury camping adjacent to Yellowstone National Park.
* Biking in the backcountry and listening to storytelling under the stars.
* Outdoor events like horseback riding, whitewater rafting, fly-fishing and a private riverside cookout.
* See the explosive power of Old Faithful.
In Washington, D.C. & Philadelphia:
* Tour Philadelphia on a privately guided trolley excursion to landmarks such as the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall and the Reading Terminal Market.
* Walk in the footsteps of such historical figures as George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson and Betsy Ross while visiting Washington, D.C. landmarks, including the Capitol, Library of Congress, the Newseum and more.
* Explore Gettysburg on an interactive tour that details this famous battle, President Lincoln’s speech and the lifestyle of the era.
These new adventures join an existing line-up of more than 30 other Adventures by Disney guided group vacations. Prices vary based on tour and departure date. For the new Montana itinerary, rates in mid-July are $3,919 for adults and $3,729 for children under 12.