A penny can still buy St. John’s Bay apparel for men and women or Arizona apparel for guys, juniors and kids at JC Penney through Saturday, April 16. Choose bright polos and flat-front chino shorts for Dad, gauzy white peasant tops and pretty floral capris for Mom and graphic tees and denim shorts for girls and boys. If your family runs, jogs or plays outdoor sports together, a penny can still buy Xersion activewear for men, women and children. Spend $25 and get $10 off select apparel, shoes, accessories and fine jewelry through Sunday, April 17, and hurry in to JC Penney on Saturday, April 16, for a $10, $20 or $100 coupon giveaway. JC Penney has even extended their store hours and will be open until 10 p.m. on Friday and open Saturday morning at 9 a.m. to make your hopping easier.
For a bright, breezy corporate look, pair a sleeveless black drape-neck Worthington top with a Worthington floral skirt. The tops drapes gracefully, leaving space at the neck for a delicate tiny gold necklace and cascades nearly to the waist. The skirt, done in an array of bright spring blooms, picks up on the black and blends it with soft aqua, bright turquoise and pretty pink and deep rose tones. Tuck in the top to define your waist and let the skirt fall easily over your hips to above the knee for an hourglass silhouette. The chic shorter length goes especially well with strappy black cork wedges for a look that goes from the workroom to the boardroom and beyond.
On casual Friday, pair a sunwashed gradient A.N.A. boyfriend tee with light stonewashed denim. Choose a tee that moves subtly from light slate blue at the shoulder to white at the bodice and deep rose at the hemline for a bouquet of color. Tuck in the front of the tee to let the waistband show and let the sides and back fall softly around the waist for a casual air. Slip on strappy white perforated wedges and carry a Lily Bloom pink and blue floral handbag to go from the office through the weekend in style. More penny deals you may want to shop feature:
- Buy one, get one for one cent Ambrielle cotton bras
- Buy one, get one for one cent select juniors’ activewear and graphic tees
- Buy one, get one for one cent select juniors’ Decree apparel
- Buy one, get one for one cent select juniors tops and bottoms
- Buy one, get one for one cent Total Girl apparel
- Buy one, get one for one cent boys’ novelty tees
- Buy one, get one for one cent select boys’ Zoo York and US Polo Assn. apparel
- Buy one, get one for one cent Okie Dokie match-ups for toddlers
- Buy one, get one for one cent select Carter’s playwear and sleepwear for infants and toddlers
- Buy one, get one for one cent select men’s Stafford, JF J. Ferrar and Claiborne dress shirts
To see JC Penney’s complete selection of sales and specials or to place an order online, visit JC Penney. JC Penney is located at 304 Forum Dr. and 100 Columbiana Cir. in Columbia.
As always, maximize your style and minimize your spending.