This year has not been a good one for the music industry. We have lost so many of the great music legends. We need to keep the music alive, go see a local band, musician, and / or an open mic night. It will change your view of the future of music.
The local venues need the support also, without them opening their doors to the musicians there would be no $5.00 cover charges for 10 bands playing, great food and drink prices, most of all there would be no place to go see these talented musicians play. Take the chance on seeing a great show, having some great food and drinks and meeting a musician that someday will be performing in front of thousands of people.
“The GERG SHOW” every week on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7 – 9 pm EDT/EST (-5 GMT) 4 – 6 pm PDT/PST, Indie Scene Radio station owner, program director and Host DJ, Gerg Anidem, hosts his LIVE show introducing new independent music artists from around the globe every week! The station streams at 320K for THE BEST audio stream on the internet 24/7/365! Turn it up!
The Ed Tyll show – Loyal listeners have enjoyed Ed Tyll on WABC New York, KABC Los Angeles, WLUP Chicago, WTKS Orlando, WBT Charlotte, WKRK Detroit, WWDB Philadelphia, KYNG Dallas, WORC Boston, WINZ Miami, KSDO San Diego, KQBZ Seattle, KTRS St.Louis, KOTK Portland, KNST Las Vegas, WGST Atlanta, CNN, FOX, ABC, NBC, CBS, TV 56 Merrillville, News Max, China Central News, Starcom Radio Network and other great Radio TV and Live Stream outlets. Ed Tyll is one of the biggest advocates of local musicians.
Thursday April 28, 2016
- Melvern Taylor & His Fabulous Meltones and The Fallen Stars w/ special guest Kevin Stevenson – 8 pm – Olympia’s Zorba Music Hall 439 Market St, Lowell, Massachusetts 01854 – 21 and over. $5.00 cover
- A-Zoo-Stic with Randy and PJ – 7:30 pm – Shamrock Pub and Grill 210 Meadow St, Waterbury, Connecticut 06702
Friday April 29,2016
- Island Head Reggae – The Falcon – 7 pm – 1348 Route 9 W Marlboro, NY – No Cover, Donations appreciated.
- Boozefighters MC Smith Street Chapter Presents School’s Out (alice cooper trib), Big Guns, Hyngd and Decent Exposure – 7:30 pm – The Chance Theater 6 Crannell St, Poughkeepsie, New York 12601
- Space Oddity- A Mazzstock Tribute to David Bowie 8 pm The Chance, 6 Crannell St., Poughkeepsie, NY, US
- Abby and the Roadsters at 8:30 pm 323 Main Street Restaurant Bar 323 Main St, Westport, Connecticut 06880
- Acoustic DizzyFish- 9 pm – Sam the Clams Pub and Grub 1303 Meriden Waterbury Tpke, Plantsville, Connecticut 06479
Saturday April 30, 2016
- Boozefighters MC Smith Street Chapter Benefit Concert – 7:30 pm – The Chance Theater 6 Crannell St, Poughkeepsie, New York 12601
- Metal Cyndicate Presents: Relay For Life Benefit 2016 – 7:30 pm – Cook’s Cafe 203 Church St, Naugatuck, Connecticut 06770
- Shakedown Plays Arch Street Tavern – 10 pm – 85 Arch St, Hartford, Connecticut 06103
Sunday May 1, 2016
- Xero Tolerance live at the Battle of the bands – 1 pm – The Chance Theater 6 Crannell St, Poughkeepsie, New York 12601
- Cornerstones of Rock LIVE at North Shore Performing Arts Center – 5 pm – North Shore Center for the Performing Arts in Skokie 9501 Skokie Blvd, Skokie, Illinois 60077
- Kiefer Sutherland at Revelry Room – 8 pm – Revelry Room 41 E 14th St, Chattanooga, Tennessee 37402
We will be raising funds for the relay for life this year held at the Shelton River Walk in Shelton CT on June 11, 2016. Please take a moment and check out the donation website. If you know someone who has passed or is battling this disease please dedicate a luminary to them. Relay For Life